Thread: Manoel Macía 6 & 12 strings acoustic guitar...it´s what I like...

Manoel Macía 6 & 12 strings acoustic guitar...it´s what I like...

...and it´s what I use to compose with.

Here is my bandcamp corner where I release my works. The last one is "La vida guardada", 11 guitar pieces (including classic guitar).
    I have my own spirit but I´ve always surrounded by Anthony Phillips. John Renbourn, Steve Hackett........ music.

Take a look to these works and, if you are a bandcamp user, follow me to receive news from new future music:

https://manoelmacia.bandcamp.com/

Best wishes!

At this moment I have to say, I like the background of your page and the artwork. I'm defenitly going to listen to it.

Listening to La vida guardada.
    Very nice stuff, reminds me of Anthony Philips.

Great! Thans for listening and for your comments.
    Being a free musician and out of marketing rules and typical labels is complicated. A price has to be paid. So any kind of support is always welcome.

Everyone who wish can download for free a compilation (acoustic and electric guitars) from bandcamp, here is the link:

https://manoelmacia.bandcamp.com/alb...-mac-a-pasajes

I have a couple of your albums with Raphael Pacha, both of which are very nice indeed: Diario Perdido and El Limite Imaginario.

Hi Koreabruce!

Wonderful to know you got some Rafael Pacha and Manoel Macía works! There is a high prog touch on those projects.

My best wishes for you.

I'm listening to those right now, as a matter of fact. Great music! As a long-time fan of Anthony Phillips, I always appreciate it when someone else can create music in a similar vein. I find well-played acoustic 12-string and classical guitar music with a slight touch of electric guitar here and there to be superb. I hope to get some of your solo work from Bandcamp. Best of luck in all of your musical endeavors!

Thanks for your good wishes.
    Of course you can find some Ant´s influences here. I started playing 12str acoustic guitar thanks to all those gorgeous recordings by him being "The Geese and the ghost" a strong reference. Our musical language is different, but the sound of this kind of guitar takes us to similar worlds.
    On the other hand, I always paid attention to John Renbourn´s style and technique.
    Always offering my own feeling with my compositions, a way a musician develops and offer his essence.
    Take good care!