Hello, this Labor Day Weekend since it's a 'virtual' ProgDay (see www.progday.net for info), this Sunday 9/6/20 from 10pm to midnight EST on Radio Fairfax at www.fcac.org/radio-fairfax and on Cable in No. Virginia (COX, Verizon) I've decided to serve up a new release by the collaboration of artists called Telergy. It's called Black Swallow and it's the story of Eugene Bullard, the 1st African-American fighter pilot in WWI. There are so many notable musicians on this release, it would take up too much space! Go to www.telergymusic.com for full info. Note: They are non-profit and proceeds go to charity so if you like this please consider buying it! After that I decided to play a couple of interviews I did at ProgDay 2009. First with Jimmy Robinson, then La Maschera di Cera followed by an impromptu jam by the Japanese band Qui that they did in the picnic pavilion after their set. The remainder of the show is from the release ProgDay '95 with Timothy Pure. I hope you are having a safe, fun weekend! Thanks for listening.

TELERGY - Black Swallow entire release with narratives
JIMMY ROBINSON - my interview ProgDay 2009
LA MASCHERA DI CERA - my interview pt 1 ProgDay 2009
LA MASCHERA DI CERA - my interview pt 2 ProgDay 2009
QUI - impromptu jam ProgDay 2009
TIMOTHY PURE - Channels - ProgDay '95
TIMOTHY PURE - The Aberration - ProgDay '95
TIMOTHY PURE - Through The Fountain's Eye - ProgDay '95