Thread: New Richard Wileman (Karda Estra) album Arcana

New Richard Wileman (Karda Estra) album Arcana

Hello PE,

Just a short note to say my new album 'Arcana' is out on 1st September on CD and digital:
    https://richardwileman.bandcamp.com/album/arcana

It is released on Kavus Torabi's Believers Roast label:
    'Very happy to announce my label, Believers Roast, are putting out the beautiful new Richard Wileman album- Arcana.
    Richard is one of my favourite composers. I was very honoured to have collaborated with him on the Karda Estra album New Worlds. He also contributed to The Exquisite Corpse Game.
    On both Karda Estra and on his more song-led solo work, Richard's music glows with an eerie and spectral resonance, a sound world that delves into exotica, folk, psychedelia and chamber prog but always instantly recognisable as his own'.

Preview here:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhoK-rqQa78

Best wishes,
    Richard

Preordered the digital release. [emoji106]

It's been in heavy rotation here at Chez Sajn. B.Sue and i both have been really enjoying it
    And the code is a play, a play is a song, a song is a film, a film is a dance...

Enjoying this one too. That spooky 'organ' track is killer.

Quote Originally Posted by Polypet View Post
    It's been in heavy rotation here at Chez Sajn. B.Sue and i both have been really enjoying it
    Fab - delighted you are enjoying it Kim! Same for all your recent work too - I played Remains Of the Day just now again. Such a beautiful piece.

Quote Originally Posted by thedunno View Post
    Enjoying this one too. That spooky 'organ' track is killer.
    Thank you! The Devil, right? I had a lot of fun making that track - including using my belt for a bit of whiplash effect! And I was determined to make the most massive organ / fuzz bass 'thing' happen for when old Nick finally made her appearence!