Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: PROG Magazine subscription issues

So true. I have a sub to Shindig, have been getting new issue every month.

WHADDAYOUKNOW......Issue #116 (Floyd) just arrived here on the Left Coast USA today! As was mentioned upthread, The December issue (116) was from a new shipper. So, 12/31/2020 street date Arrived February 12. Six Weeks.

#114 (Kate) still MIA
    #115 (Jon A) still MIA.

And so it goes........
    The Ice Cream Lady Wet her drawers........To see you in the Passion Playyyy eeee - I. Anderson

"It's kind of like deciding not to date a beautiful blonde anymore because she farted." - Top Cat

I was expecting to be kinda meh, but it made my nips stiffen - Jerjo

(Zamran) "that fucking thing man . . . it sits there on my wall like a broken clock " - Helix

Social Media is the "Toilet" of the Internet - Lady Gaga

^ The Jon A. issue may be floating in another dimension.

still waiting for 114, keep getting emails to renew, fat chance of that happening.

I just subscribed to a years subscription of the iPad edition and it was a ridiculously cheap GBP 12 for 11 issues. I think there may be an offer on at ZINIO, but just a heads up I case anyone is interested.

Got another request for a survey today. You can imagine my responses. I also approved for them to contact me about my responses via e-mail. We'll see if that even happens. Kate was mailed to my house last October.....it's now March and I can't see her yet.
    The Ice Cream Lady Wet her drawers........To see you in the Passion Playyyy eeee - I. Anderson

"It's kind of like deciding not to date a beautiful blonde anymore because she farted." - Top Cat

(Zamran) "that fucking thing man . . . it sits there on my wall like a broken clock " - Helix

Same here ,got that email too. Also email to let me know that my sub was soon to run out .Don't think they will like my responses to the poll. Will hold my breath on any feedback. Last issue for me was 113. During all this time have had a sub to Shindig, I'm up to date with the latest issue.

Issue #116 (Pink Floyd Animals) FINALLY arrived here in Arizona today Monday March 8. Except that the street date was December 31st, almost 10 weeks ago, and I already purchased a copy at Barnes & Noble a month ago. Interesting that this issue was mailed from Germany causing an even longer delay. My orders from Burning Shed and Racket Records in the UK make it to me no later than two weeks after they're ordered.

^ I am not certain, but I think everything coming from Germany is coming by sea mail at this time.

This is hard to believe but Issue #117 (Jethro Tull Aqualung) arrived this morning! Mailed from Indiana USA. Before Barnes & Noble even has it. Sitting down to read now.

same here last week received 116 and 117. Only missing 114 and 115. Hoping this is a good sign.

#117 (Aqualung) showed up here in Washington State today. Kate & Jon A still MIA.

Bumping the thread. Kate (october 2020) and Jon STILL missing.

Coming up on 6 MONTHS now......

Quote Originally Posted by Garyhead View Post
    Kate (october 2020) and Jon STILL missing.
    I noticed they were on my milk carton this morning. "Have you seen this Prog?"
    Hurtleturtled Out of Heaven - an electronic music composition, on CD and vinyl
    https://michaelpdawson.bandcamp.com
    http://www.waysidemusic.com/Music-Pr...MCD-spc-7.aspx

My Classic Rock subscription seems to be back to normal and I have received all of the issues. Prog still seems to be more spotty, although I have been getting the new issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Garyhead View Post
    Bumping the thread. Kate (october 2020) and Jon STILL missing.

Coming up on 6 MONTHS now......
    They may be in the Witness Protection Program.

LOL yea same here no jon or kate to be seen, maybe we have to pay a ransom to prog to release em! Sure not sending any more money to prog.

Man, the last 3 or 4 Prog Mag CD comps have been crap. Where do they find these tooty-fruity shit bands???

Quote Originally Posted by Finch Platte View Post
    Man, the last 3 or 4 Prog Mag CD comps have been crap. Where do they find these tooty-fruity shit bands???
    The bands PAY to get on those CD's! A version of Pay-To-Play for a publisher.

well today received Jon and Kate issues. So finally upto date .

118 (Fragile) arrived today!

The Ox Cart that was hired to deliver Jon & Kate to North America last OCTOBER is still winding its way to the west coast.

^ Jon & Kate plus 8 oxen?

Quote Originally Posted by moecurlythanu View Post
    ^ Jon & Kate plus 8 oxen?
    Ozric saw the ox cart last week in Maryland! But then again.......how long did it take settlers in the mid 1850's to travel the Oregon Trail out west? I think I have a few more months to wait....it's harder now in 2021 to find buffalo chips on the prairie to burn for fuel....

I don't subscribe to Prog, only picking up the odd issue with a feature I'd enjoy, I have subscribed to Metal Hammer for years, same publisher, Future PLC. Summer last year they had a few problems getting issues out and in response gave all paper subscribers access to the digital issues until the mail caught up. I haven't had a problem yet in 2021.
    Duncan's going to make a Horns Emoticon!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Just Eric View Post
    I don't subscribe to Prog, only picking up the odd issue with a feature I'd enjoy, I have subscribed to Metal Hammer for years, same publisher, Future PLC. Summer last year they had a few problems getting issues out and in response gave all paper subscribers access to the digital issues until the mail caught up. I haven't had a problem yet in 2021.
    As I have mentioned here before, I subscribe to both Classic Rock & Prog. Although I had problems getting issues last year, both magazines appear to have sorted their distribution problems out and I have been getting the regularly in 2021.