Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: PROG Magazine subscription issues

received same email today. they are worried about me renewing my sub, and what it would take to get me to renew! Don't think they will like my response to the questions, 1 star across for all. Don't know where they sent all these issues, maybe the ship sank.

I couldn't believe they sent this:

"Hi Randall,

We hope our email finds you well.

The Prog subscription team would like your feedback on how we performed during the initial peak of the Covid-19 pandemic, to help us improve our service going forward.

We've put together a short survey, and we'd be grateful if you'd take the time to complete it:

TAKE THE SURVEY

Future Publishing had to adapt its Prog subscription service between March and July, during the initial peak of Coronavirus (Covid-19) – your feedback will help us improve our service.

Thank you in advance for your time,

The Prog Subscription Team"

Hahahahahahaha. Is it FU as here in the states or Toss Off?

Then issue 111 magically appears in my mailbox! The issue I bought at B & N a month ago. Guess I could sell it on EBay for $45.

Quote Originally Posted by Garyhead View Post
    I have received customer service e-mails from 4 folks at Future. All asked for more information and I provided it. NO ONE has since contacted me to say my issues are resolved.
    Maybe they just wanted the data for marketing purposes.

I got a survey from both Prog and Classic Rock today. I assume they are sending to all subscribers.

Had to laugh today. Received a e mail from Prog today,

Magazine Cover
    Your subscription is coming to an end

Dear Robert,

Your subscription is coming to an end but you don't have to miss latest news & reviews from the world of Prog rock.

Renew today for just $ 110.00 to continue'

Im still wondering when the last 6 issues are gonna be sent. Takes a lot of balls to ask for $100.