Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: PROG Magazine subscription issues

So true. I have a sub to Shindig, have been getting new issue every month.

WHADDAYOUKNOW......Issue #116 (Floyd) just arrived here on the Left Coast USA today! As was mentioned upthread, The December issue (116) was from a new shipper. So, 12/31/2020 street date Arrived February 12. Six Weeks.

#114 (Kate) still MIA
    #115 (Jon A) still MIA.

And so it goes........
    The Ice Cream Lady Wet her drawers........To see you in the Passion Playyyy eeee - I. Anderson

"It's kind of like deciding not to date a beautiful blonde anymore because she farted." - Top Cat

I was expecting to be kinda meh, but it made my nips stiffen - Jerjo

(Zamran) "that fucking thing man . . . it sits there on my wall like a broken clock " - Helix

Social Media is the "Toilet" of the Internet - Lady Gaga

^ The Jon A. issue may be floating in another dimension.

still waiting for 114, keep getting emails to renew, fat chance of that happening.

I just subscribed to a years subscription of the iPad edition and it was a ridiculously cheap GBP 12 for 11 issues. I think there may be an offer on at ZINIO, but just a heads up I case anyone is interested.

Got another request for a survey today. You can imagine my responses. I also approved for them to contact me about my responses via e-mail. We'll see if that even happens. Kate was mailed to my house last October.....it's now March and I can't see her yet.
    The Ice Cream Lady Wet her drawers........To see you in the Passion Playyyy eeee - I. Anderson

"It's kind of like deciding not to date a beautiful blonde anymore because she farted." - Top Cat

I was expecting to be kinda meh, but it made my nips stiffen - Jerjo

(Zamran) "that fucking thing man . . . it sits there on my wall like a broken clock " - Helix

Social Media is the "Toilet" of the Internet - Lady Gaga

Same here ,got that email too. Also email to let me know that my sub was soon to run out .Don't think they will like my responses to the poll. Will hold my breath on any feedback. Last issue for me was 113. During all this time have had a sub to Shindig, I'm up to date with the latest issue.