Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: PROG Magazine subscription issues

just wondering if anyone has started to get their back issues yet? Per all the emails sent out over the last few months, i should have recieved back issues during the month of aug. I also have a sub to Shindig , they have managed to get their mags out with few problems. Have also sent emaols to the web site with no response.

That issue #109 with the Genesis cover was the one I had been waiting for but the local vendor said he did not have any explanation why that issue was skipped but #110 did not arrive anyway.

The latest to arrive in Canada was the issue cover of the 100 Greatest prog albums but does not follow a issue # sequence.

Haven't received any back issues by mail yet but did pick up the Steven Wilson issue 111 today at my local Barnes & Noble. They also had the ELP issue 108 which I purchased there last month still on their rack. I asked the clerk what happened to 109 and 110. He just said "Covid".

My copy of issue 112, ordered from Burning Shed, arrived earlier this week.

arpobermoog
    Well here we are at September 12th. It is two days pasted September 10th which was to be the day we could get into our accounts and setup a new account with the new publisher. Well I could locate my old accounts for PROG and Future Music. The Future Music account saids it has been cancelled and PROG said it was active. But when I tried to access the accounts I wasn't allowed and to contact the publisher.

So here I am with only receiving two issues from PROG since my last letter on this blog. Both the Wakeman and Steven Wilson issues were shipped on August 8th 2020 via airmail. They arrived at the end of August and beginning of September. Still haven't received the four issues before Wakeman which were being stored for me and the new Fish issue.

I have received no issues or communication for Future Music since Feb. 2020.

So I will try to sent an email to the new subscription team to see whats going on.

No issues since Febuaryish, perhaps imminently was not the right word.

FYI. Able to log in to web site now. One problem they show that i received 111 and 112. Well have not received anything since 107.Think i am done with PROG,so buyer beware. below is copy of my status.
    Delivery schedule

Issue name Approx. delivery date Status
    111 17 Jul 2020 Delivered
    112 21 Aug 2020 Delivered
    113 25 Sep 2020 Next issue
    114 28 Oct 2020
    115 27 Nov 2020
    Please note: the displayed schedule is limited to the most recent 6 issues only. To see a full schedule, please contact us .
    Missing an issue?
    We’ll happily send you a replacement.

Claim missed issue

I am done.

I also have not received any since #107. I am receiving other magazines from Europe since then. Not sure what the issue is but they said I should have received them a month ago from their last email.

I saw the Stephen Wilson issue in Barnes and Noble today.

If anyone is still experiencing problems then e-mail us at @ prog@futurenet.com. Include your subscriber number and details of what you might have been told and what, in reality, happened and which issues you have not received. And we'll get your complaints looked into our end (not through Magazines Direct as there is, as one might expect, quite a backlog of company-wide complaints for them to deal with).

Why do we have to do the work?

Because this is the editorial team replying, not the subscription department. So we have no idea who is missing what and can't try and help anyone out unless we have that information.

Ok, thanks.

I attempted but was inforned my email was not valid yet clearly on correspondence it is correct and the one I used when subscribing. Attempted a phone call but no good. Where do I find my subscription number?

There appears to be no way to contact the subscription team,, is there one?

Recieved an auto reply from magazinesdirect, they hope to get back to me, "in a few weeks."

That's what we're doing.

Jerry Ewing did respond to my email, he stated he, "hopes to have information to me soon." It is about time for my quarterly email stating they will be deducting the cash for my subscription...

I too have been watching this thread. My last issue was #107 back in March. I got all the Yada Yada emails like everyone else.... heck I got the email that stated #110 was shipped before the previous back issues....I’m paid up through 2022 and live on the west coast USA.

whom ever it is from Prog that is monitoring this thread....youse guys got REAL problems.
    The Ice Cream Lady Wet her drawers........To see you in the Passion Playyyy eeee - I. Anderson

"It's kind of like deciding not to date a beautiful blonde anymore because she farted." - Top Cat

I was expecting to be kinda meh, but it made my nips stiffen - Jerjo

(Zamran) "that fucking thing man . . . it sits there on my wall like a broken clock " - Helix

Social Media is the "Toilet" of the Internet - Lady Gaga

Word.

so true, i even had my sub renewed , paid up till nov. Glad i was able to stop my auto renewals before the new web site. They are very good about taking your money, too bad they suck when it comes to sending what you paid for.

The last email I got from Prog was on July 28 and it said "Your stored issues are being dispatched". It's now September 16. I never did set up an online account by registering using my email address and subscription number. Just expected hours of enjoyable reading as my issues arrived by mail.

About every six weeks they send me an email saying they are on the way, nothing though since Febuary/March, will tryto stop subscription.

So after years of buying Prog at the newsstand I decided to finally purchase a subscription at the start of 2020. The term was 1 year for $110. It started with issue 106. I had only received two issues (106 and 107) before it all came to a screeching halt. So right now I'm at 2 Prog issues for $55 each plus two (108 and 111) I bought at Barnes & Noble for $14.99 each because nothing further is apparently coming my way from the UK.