Thread: Comedy Of Errors - Fanfare And Fantasy audio sampler

Comedy Of Errors - Fanfare And Fantasy audio sampler

https://soundcloud.com/john-fitzgera...fareandfantasy

I'm really looking forward to this disc, I *love* Disobey and still listen to it on a semi-regular basis. A release date for this one is expected soon!
    Interviewer of reprobate ne'er-do-well musicians of the long-haired rock n' roll persuasion at: www.velvetthunder.co.uk and former scribe at Classic Rock Society. Only vaguely aware of anything other than music.

*** Join me in the Garden of Delights for 3 hours of tune-spinning... every Saturday at 5pm EST on Deep Nuggets radio! www.deepnuggets.com ***

Teaser sounds pretty good.I am also looking forward to the new COE album. Disobey is great .

I love this band.

Thanks for that. Nice little taster. I saw them support Pallas last year and got to know the last album Disobey prior to that gig and have been listening to it regularly since. If you're into neo-prog (and why wouldn't you be) I would thoroughly recommend it.

I just ordered the new album from their website (www.comedyoferrors.org). Says it will ship on the 18th. I look forward to it!
    Interviewer of reprobate ne'er-do-well musicians of the long-haired rock n' roll persuasion at: www.velvetthunder.co.uk and former scribe at Classic Rock Society. Only vaguely aware of anything other than music.

*** Join me in the Garden of Delights for 3 hours of tune-spinning... every Saturday at 5pm EST on Deep Nuggets radio! www.deepnuggets.com ***