Thread: Brand X, Skolnick, Motzer live impromptu prog show - streaming and recording

Brand X, Skolnick, Motzer live impromptu prog show - streaming and recording

This looks to be a pretty cool live event - four very adventurous musicians, performing live at the Shapeshifter Lab in Brooklyn (a very cool venue) on August 15th and will be recorded for an album release. I am a big fan of Skolnick in particular and have seen him live many times - just an incredible guitar player. And Brand X of course! Tim Motzer is the one that I am least familiar with, but have started to dive into his diverse work.

Alex Skolnick (guitarist for the Alex Skolnick Trio, Jane Getter's Premonition, SkolHamm Asylum with Stu Hamm)
    Tim Motzer (guitarist with Bandit65, collaborations with Markus Reuter and Bernhard Wöstheinrich)
    Percy Jones (bassist for Brand X )
    Kenny Grohowski (drummer for Brand X, John Zorn)

Four extraordinary musicians, and above all four extraordinary guys, will delight You with the spontaneous impromptu composed cosmic progressive music exploring and expanding boundaries of jazz, rock, magic, the unknown and anything in between and beyond.

Purchase your tickets with our great friends from the ShapeShifter Lab, Brooklyn, NYC: www.shapeshifterlab.com/product/moonjune

Check your time zone for the great live experience. This is not a pre-recorded show, four maestros will be there for you live. If you miss the show, no worries, it will be available for purchase and webcast for seven days, and you can watch it multiple times.

Tickets Tier One
    $5 advance tickets – Audio & Video Streaming

Tickets Tier Two
    $15 – Audio & Video Streaming + rough audio mix of the performance, and 20% off discount once the album of this concert is released in HD 24bit and on CD, on MoonJune Records. The discount BandCamp code will be sent via e-mail 30 days before the release of the album to everybody who purchased this tier
    Additionally, You will receive 20% discount on anything listed on MoonJune’s BandCamp using the discount code: aug15moonjune, at the checkout, once You purchase CDs or Downloads or merch on MoonJune’s site.

Tickets Tier Three
    $100 – everything listed with the Tier 2, and Your name will be listed in the album booklet, You will be specially thanked as being a loyal fan and associated executive producers of the album. And You will receive the CD signed by 4 musicians – Alex, Tim, Percy & Ken, and Mr. MoonJune

Color me interested with those four...

Tim Motzer has posted that they will be doing two sets. I would imagine that both sets will be streamed.