Thread: Built For The Future - Brave New World

Built For The Future - Brave New World

(It took me a while to figure out but apparently the other threads for this band were moved for self promotion. I have absolutely no affiliation with the band, I just really like them. I've been around here long enough so hopefully this one doesn't get killed/moved too.)

The pre-order is (finally) up:

https://builtforthefuture1.bandcamp....rave-new-world

The follow up album to Chasing Light. The life journey continues.

The voyage of a traveller looking to find their way in to a new life, a new world, a new home. Dark, ambient, progressive.

The traveller has departed the previous fallen world, and arrived at this new place. Now setting out to reach a new home in the form of the fabled city of the sun, which could represent many things to many people.

Reflecting on time, the past, pain, hope and the distance across the landscapes.
    Wanting to believe its your world. Then believe that it is your world.
    That is the ultimate chanting conclusion to the story, make it yours.

SPECIAL THANKS:

As always I am grateful and in awe of my partner Kenny for the hard work and effort put in to the amazing vocals. Kenny is a true professional and validates the music with his distinctive voice.

And this album we added David as a full member to fully integrate his energy and creativity beyond just an afterthought. Dave ran loose with his experimental approach to the guitar, and created the incredible otherworldly tone for the songs.

Special thanks to our 'live' keyboardist Pete Fithian. He... more
    credits
    releases August 20, 2020

Patric Farrell: Bass/Guitars/Keyboards/Drums-Programming/Vocals
    Kenny Bissett: Lead Vocals/Guitars/Keyboards
    David Peña: Guitars/Synths/Atmospheres

Produced by Patric Farrell
    Mastered by Roland Perez
    Album artwork by Michal Klimpczak

NEWSPEAK MUSIC 2020

Thank you Pixel. I was unaware of the protocol...I tried to delete! lol. couldn't...I hope to not break any more rules!

Thanks for the post. I hope you like the new one...we shall see!!!

patric

Loved the first album. I have pre-ordered the second. "Brave New World" is being released on my birthday so that's kinda cool.

Thank you so much YESTOR! we have a new website and debut video. but I fear posting it LOL! Is it allowed? I love this forum and want to respect the rules.

thank you again for the mention.

AUG 24! Release Release! (to quote a fav band of mine).

Zenith. First single/Video!

My CD came yesterday. On my second listen now. I like it! Thank you for making this year suck just a little bit less.

Quote Originally Posted by Avenger View Post
    Thank you so much YESTOR! we have a new website and debut video. but I fear posting it LOL! Is it allowed? I love this forum and want to respect the rules.

thank you again for the mention.
    Yes, I think you can self promote as much as you like as long as you aren't the one to start the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by PixelDelirium View Post
    My CD came yesterday. On my second listen now. I like it! Thank you for making this year suck just a little bit less.
    thank you so much Pixel! I really hope you like it. it is a literal continuation of the story...sort of 'beneath the planet of the apes'....lol...David joined the ranks as guitarist and really flavored the music in a sci-fi way. We let the PROG run wild on this one...longer songs...but hopefully still melodic and lyrically engaging....

I appreciate you much!!

our new website:
    built4thefuture.com

we are getting great responses so far, and great support from some prog reviewers and radio shows....I am very grateful.

we are in Texas. not much Prog going on here...but great bbq ..lol. So we appreciate the support and fans abroad...its why we make albums.

peace. be safe.

builtforthefuture1.bandcamp.com

I just downloaded the new Album "Brave New World". It is very, very good. I would highly recommend giving it a listen on Bandcamp. I am rarely excited these days by new "Prog" albums. I have heard most of it before. These guys are good. Do yourself a favor and give them a listen.

YESTOR, thank you much for that great compliment. I am so relieved to hear it. Always an artist goes through doubts and wonders if folks will 'get' it.
    I have been anxious to see how the great prog community reacts to it. anxious and nervous.

thanks again, it made my day.

patric(b4tf)

Quote Originally Posted by Yestor View Post
    I just downloaded the new Album "Brave New World". It is very, very good. I would highly recommend giving it a listen on Bandcamp. I am rarely excited these days by new "Prog" albums. I have heard most of it before. These guys are good. Do yourself a favor and give them a listen.

Jon Neudorf
    Checked some soundbites on Facebook. Very impressive.

Thank you!
    we are excited about the evolution of our sound on this new album, our first was well received, and we wanted to continue the journey and really explore how to have our crossover sound expand more adventurously.
    Our website is new and loaded with info. feel free to check that out too.
    http://built4thefuture.com

Jon Neudorf
    Thanks. I will!

The new single is on the way! BREATHE. Coming soon.

The new single. BREATHE.

Third video(lyric vid) from the new album. This is THE SHELTERING SKY, based on the philosophy of the novel. That we have a limited amount of time, and once it is passed it is done.
    Enjoy.
    <crickets>

really proud of the work Kenny and David did. Come hear the album.

http://builtforthefuture1.bandcamp.com