Thread: "I was an expert witness in the Quincy Jones vs Estate of Michael Jackson trial"

"I was an expert witness in the Quincy Jones vs Estate of Michael Jackson trial"

I thought many of you would find this story pretty entertaining.

Michael Fremer (Stereophile mag editor and reviewer, Analog Planet) recounts his experience of being an expert witness at the Quincy Jones vs Estate of Michael Jackson trial.

And if there were a god, I think it very unlikely that he would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence - Russell

Dude knows how to tell a story, I'll give him that!
    Hurtleturtled Out of Heaven - an electronic music composition, on CD and vinyl
    https://michaelpdawson.bandcamp.com
    http://www.waysidemusic.com/Music-Pr...MCD-spc-7.aspx

I remember when Jay Leno was a witness in Jackson's criminal trial, Jay wasn't allowed to tell any MJ jokes. During the monologues, he'd have various comedians come in and tell the Michael Jackson jokes. All the while, Jay would try hard not to say anything, or even laugh.
    "Well my son, life is like a beanstalk, isn't it?"--Dalai Lama

Good story, I enjoyed it. I checked out his work space and well,lets just say everyone has a job to do what ever yours might be it would be nice to love it that much. I like him, he's fun, I will watch some more of his videos.

"I was an expert witness in the Quincy Jones vs Estate of Michael Jackson trial"

"... and the only one sworn .. To Tell The Truth!"
    "Normal is just the average of extremes" - Gary Lessor