Thread: Mood for a Day ( Steve Howe - Yes ) - cover by Daniel Eliseev

Mood for a Day ( Steve Howe - Yes ) - cover by Daniel Eliseev

Steve Howe is one of my favorite guitarists and has had a big impact on my passion for guitar. I decided to make a modest video of the song Mood for a Day. I hope you like it!

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsoncrow View Post
    Steve Howe is one of my favorite guitarists and has had a big impact on my passion for guitar. I decided to make a modest video of the song Mood for a Day. I hope you like it!
    Very nice!
    You not only play the notes, you also feel it and relay that.

i am very impressed! Thank you!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmotron View Post
    Very nice!
    You not only play the notes, you also feel it and relay that.

i am very impressed! Thank you!!
    Thank you very much for you so kind words! One of the important things in music is to express emotion. I have always sought in my musical performances to express my feelings and what I represent as a person. I'm glad you felt it and thanks again for that!

Splendid!
    "And your little sister's immaculate virginity wings away on the bony shoulders of a young horse named George who stole surreptitiously into her geography revision."

Occasional musical musings on https://darkelffile.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by The Dark Elf View Post
    Splendid!
    Thank you so much, The Dark Elf!
    I visited your blog and it has great materials and I even started reading some of them!
    I don't know what made you stop writing after 2017 (there is certainly a reason and it's not my job to interfere) but it was a real pleasure for me to read - Kings of the Sleaze: The Nastiest Rock Guitar Riffs, Licks and Leads of the 1960s and 1970s. I even remembered a lot of the examples you gave, for which I really thank you!
    I will find time to read other materials of yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsoncrow View Post
    Thank you so much, The Dark Elf!
    I visited your blog and it has great materials and I even started reading some of them!
    I don't know what made you stop writing after 2017 (there is certainly a reason and it's not my job to interfere) but it was a real pleasure for me to read - Kings of the Sleaze: The Nastiest Rock Guitar Riffs, Licks and Leads of the 1960s and 1970s. I even remembered a lot of the examples you gave, for which I really thank you!
    I will find time to read other materials of yours.
    Thanks you very much CC. I have so many projects (and the actual career that pays the bills) that unfortunately the blog has suffered from neglect. I might get around to posting some more articles eventually. Thanks again!
    "And your little sister's immaculate virginity wings away on the bony shoulders of a young horse named George who stole surreptitiously into her geography revision."

Occasional musical musings on https://darkelffile.blogspot.com/