Thread: Help Hyapatia Lee

Help Hyapatia Lee

http://progsheet1.hypermart.net/hyapatialee2020.html
    Brief but important. My friend Hyapatia Lee is in frail health & needs help. I put a link to her funding page in the page. We spoke a few days ago & it was hurting her to talk & troublesome to breathe. I got off the phone & cried. Help if you're able. Thank you.
    Sleeping at home is killing the hotel business!

So sorry to hear about Hyapatia. I feel bad that I can't help but I'm now unemployed. But I will pass the word. Back in the old days of VHS tapes I always thought that she was the most beautiful woman in the industry. Whatever her illness is I truly hope she survives. I will say a prayer for her. God speed.
    Day dawns dark...it now numbers infinity.

Quote Originally Posted by AncientChord View Post
    So sorry to hear about Hyapatia. I feel bad that I can't help but I'm now unemployed. But I will pass the word. Back in the old days of VHS tapes I always thought that she was the most beautiful woman in the industry. Whatever her illness is I truly hope she survives. I will say a prayer for her. God speed.
    Thank you! I will pass on your good wishes to her!

We're in no state to pitch in but I'll spread the word.
    I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down.'- Bob Newhart

Quote Originally Posted by Jerjo View Post
    We're in no state to pitch in but I'll spread the word.
    Trust me, that helps a lot! Thanks!!

I put the word out on a (more appropriate) private group I'm a member of - I hope it does some good! --Peter

Quote Originally Posted by Proglodite View Post
    I put the word out on a (more appropriate) private group I'm a member of - I hope it does some good! --Peter
    Many thanks!

Did the same- and ended following her twitter account. Her politics are sympatico with mine. :-) I knew her, of course, from the Golden Age, but also from her work in Native American Healing- she has written books on this, which I had read some time ago.

PS. Gave you a call out on twitter to her, but not by name. Hope you don't mind.
    I'm not lazy. I just work so fast I'm always done.

Quote Originally Posted by Dana5140 View Post
    Did the same- and ended following her twitter account. Her politics are sympatico with mine. :-) I knew her, of course, from the Golden Age, but also from her work in Native American Healing- she has written books on this, which I had read some time ago.

PS. Gave you a call out on twitter to her, but not by name. Hope you don't mind.
    Don't mind at all! Thanks!

I will try to pitch in. She was a big deal to me in the VHS days.

hiding out in treetops, shouting out rude names
    So I was just wondering what the latest word on her condition. This thread was started in early June and she's posted a few vids on YT within the last few weeks where she looks and sounds to be in good health and spirits. I realize these vids could have been pre-recorded but if they are current, glad to see she appears to be on the mend.

From what I read on her twitter feed, she just had a rocky time the past few days, but is okay and doing better. She is certainly funny, down to earth, and not at all what anyone might expect- comes across as caring, but a survivor. And her medical problems are real and severe.
    I'm not lazy. I just work so fast I'm always done.