Thread: New interview with NICK D'VIRGILIO

New interview with NICK D'VIRGILIO

We chat about his new album Invisible, and many other aspects of his career (Spock's, TFF, Genesis, Keneally, Cirque, BBT, Gilbert, etc.)

I hope you enjoy it!

https://www.velvetthunder.co.uk/nick...ce-right-time/
    Last edited by Progatron; 05-28-2020 at 07:18 PM.
    Interviewer of reprobate ne'er-do-well musicians of the long-haired rock n' roll persuasion at: www.velvetthunder.co.uk and former scribe at Classic Rock Society. Only vaguely aware of anything other than music.

*** Join me in the Garden of Delights for 3 hours of tune-spinning... every Saturday at 5pm EST on Deep Nuggets radio! www.deepnuggets.com ***

Member since March 2004 mozo-pg's Avatar
    Nice interview! Very comprehensive and lots of candid remarks. Must have been a gas.
    What can this strange device be? When I touch it, it brings forth a sound (2112)

Thoroughly enjoyed that, thanks.

Thanks for that, it was a good read. A great musician, obviously, but also an inspiring and uplifting personality.

Thanks guys! Yes, it was a good one. Nick was very cool, it was more just two guys chatting than anything formal. I know it's a long one, but I didn't want to leave any more out than I already did!
    Interviewer of reprobate ne'er-do-well musicians of the long-haired rock n' roll persuasion at: www.velvetthunder.co.uk and former scribe at Classic Rock Society. Only vaguely aware of anything other than music.

*** Join me in the Garden of Delights for 3 hours of tune-spinning... every Saturday at 5pm EST on Deep Nuggets radio! www.deepnuggets.com ***

Thank you! A great interview.
    It sounds like he really is as nice as he seems.

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmotron View Post
    Thank you! A great interview.
    It sounds like he really is as nice as he seems.
    Thank you! Yes, he really is. He was very chatty, and very genuine.

I've updated this article to include Nick's new video for his cover of Money (That's What I Want).