Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any questions for Nick D'Virgillio?

Any insights about his time working with Kevin Gilbert would be appreciated. I'd also like to know about the process of completing TSOTT so it could be released - thanks Sean!

Thanks, all! I will be sure to get these added to the list.

Here's last week's episode, if anyone is interested. Chris Isaak's guitarist was my guest...

how did he get involved with Frost*, curious why Craig Blundell was not on Phila Exp.? excellent job, just curious

Thanks for the questions, I think I got to most of them.

This one has my opening monologue. Skip ahead about 15 minutes and Nick will come on...

Next week my guest is actor/musician/voice over artist Robbie Rist. You might remember as Cousin Oliver from The Brady Bunch. He's got an interesting story to tell about life as a child actor and eventual voice over artist.

Top Cat suggested I do a shorter interview and I can see where he's coming from. Maybe I can work up some edited versions of these where we get to the meat of the topics directly and cut out the rest. I'm not inclined to just talk for 30 minutes though. If you had a choice between talking with a favorite artist for over an hour you probably wouldn't want to cut it off at 30 minutes. Anyway, I hope you enjoy my chat with Nick. We talk about his new album and Spock's up front and about an hour in we discuss Kevin Gilbert, and then Tears for Fears and other acts.
    Last edited by Sean; 06-08-2020 at 08:37 PM.

Nick was and always is the bomb, But! Jimmy Keegan is defiantly the bomb too. Two very great drummers.

Thanks for that interview Sean ! Really interesting.

Thanks for asking my question, Sean. His response was very good, and I learned several other things I wasn't aware of. I've also been checking out The Fringe with interest - very nice stuff!
    David
    Happy with what I have to be happy with.

Quote Originally Posted by proggy_jazzer View Post
    I've also been checking out The Fringe with interest - very nice stuff!
    It's nice to hear some chatter about us again!

Quote Originally Posted by RMcStine View Post
    It's nice to hear some chatter about us again!
    I have not had a chance to watch the interview yet, but is there any chance of a 2nd Fringe album? I really enjoyed your performance at Progtoberfest in Chicago that year.