Thread: Prog on Killing Eve soundtrack S3 E5

Prog on Killing Eve soundtrack S3 E5

So, I was watching the latest episode of Killing Eve last night, "Are You From Pinner?", and what do you think shows up in the last scene of the show?

Magma - Spiritual!

I've always thought this show had a pretty cool soundtrack, with their eclectic choices, but this puts them at a new level of cool!

https://www.tunefind.com/show/killin...season-3/98167
    And if there were a god, I think it very unlikely that he would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence - Russell

NO SPOILERS!

I'm still about 3 episodes behind in Killing Eve (one of the best TV shows in years!)

But I'll look forward to hearing that soundtrack.
    Regards,

Duncan

Yes, a very good show indeed.

No spoilers forthcoming from me.

It was a bit shocking hearing Magma. I knew what it was immediately, but I couldn't imagine hearing them on a mainstream show, it took a while for it to sink in.

Love the show, and I find myself at least once an episode Shazam-ing the music being used in a scene. There have been some really excellent choices. Agreed on the No Spoilers sentiment; we watched the first ep of S3 on the BBCA app, but since we pulled the cable plug a couple years ago that's as far as we can go until it gets released on Hulu later this year (probably Dec).
    David
    Happy with what I have to be happy with.

Yeah, it was a shock when it started playing. I also posted this in the Magma News thread a few days ago.

I am behind in episode as well, but I'll keep my ears ready for this.

I saw a clip from a talk show where Jodie Comer switched from her natural Irish accent into Vilanelle's accent and mannerisms for a moment. Freaked everyone on the panel out!
    I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down.'- Bob Newhart

Quote Originally Posted by Jerjo View Post
    I saw a clip from a talk show where Jodie Comer switched from her natural Irish accent into Vilanelle's accent and mannerisms for a moment. Freaked everyone on the panel out!
    She's brilliant!

and hot
    Regards,

Duncan