Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Imaginary Mountains - Ghost Rhythms

Yeah, for me Ghost Rhythms is one of the best bands around these days. This album confirms that.
    Last edited by thedunno; 11-18-2020 at 02:41 PM.

Hello gentlemen,
    It's a real pleasure and comfort to read your comments, thanks a lot !
    We are currently working on the next album (no rest for the ghosts !) and it's very helpful to know that there is people who appreciate our efforts.
    Thanks Steve for your support !
    Camille

Quote Originally Posted by Camille Petit View Post
    no rest for the ghosts !
    Camille, as the ghost of Hamlet's father observes, your spectral lot is to be "Doom'd for a certain term to walk the night" - this is the musical errance for which you have been conjured.

Received my mountains today and am about to have my third listening. Funny how Tumuc Humac in a curious way makes me think of UK, especially because of the John Wetton-like bass-pattern.
    I like Imaginary Mountains as much as I did Madeleine and the two The Lady With-CD's.

Quote Originally Posted by interbellum View Post
    Received my mountains today and am about to have my third listening. Funny how Tumuc Humac in a curious way makes me think of UK, especially because of the John Wetton-like bass-pattern.
    I like Imaginary Mountains as much as I did Madeleine and the two The Lady With-CD's.
    Thanks a lot !

For vinyls lovers : our vinyl version of Imaginary Mountains has finally arrived ! Edition of 100, with signature from band members !

https://ghostrhythms.bandcamp.com/merch (1st merch, on left)

Regards from Paris !
    Xavier

We have a short animation film for one of Imaginary Mountains' track, Sierra de Tarumaque, made by our guitarist Guillaume Aventurin (quite the artist !). Leave a comment on YouTube ! Share ! Support your local intergalactic band !
    https://youtu.be/PwJFGlK8Lic
    Thanks a lot, and an happy new year everyone.

Tumuc Humac, from Imaginary Mountains, live for Halloween. Hope you'll like it.
    https://youtu.be/ku45vAQkGRA

Quote Originally Posted by XavGel View Post
    Hope you'll like it.
    mais OUI!

Est-ce Halloween?
    Steve F.

www.waysidemusic.com
    www.cuneiformrecords.com

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

“Remember, if it doesn't say "Cuneiform," it's not prog!” - THE Jed Levin

Any time any one speaks to me about any musical project, the one absolute given is "it will not make big money". [tip of the hat to HK]

"Death to false 'support the scene' prog!"

please add 'imo' wherever you like, to avoid offending those easily offended.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve F. View Post
    mais OUI!

Est-ce Halloween?
    Somewhere, in the midst of an imaginary moutnatin range, on an imaginary map, there will always be a place where you'll be able to find imaginary ghosts celebrating hallowe'en. But if you ever do find them, you'll also find that you're never able to make your way back from this place - for they'll have put their spell on you, & you'll be their's & there forever.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Steve F.

www.waysidemusic.com
    www.cuneiformrecords.com

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

“Remember, if it doesn't say "Cuneiform," it's not prog!” - THE Jed Levin

Any time any one speaks to me about any musical project, the one absolute given is "it will not make big money". [tip of the hat to HK]

"Death to false 'support the scene' prog!"

please add 'imo' wherever you like, to avoid offending those easily offended.

Quote Originally Posted by per anporth View Post
    Somewhere, in the midst of an imaginary moutnatin range, on an imaginary map, there will always be a place where you'll be able to find imaginary ghosts celebrating hallowe'en. But if you ever do find them, you'll also find that you're never able to make your way back from this place - for they'll have put their spell on you, & you'll be their's & there forever.
    BECAUSE YOU'rE MIIIIIIIINE

Quote Originally Posted by XavGel View Post
    BECAUSE YOU'rE MIIIIIIIINE
    You ain't lyinnnnnnnnn

Hello everyone ! I know you all did you very best to support our music, and I'm very very grateful. In case you havent' got it, we made this available for FREE today :

lemlabel.bandcamp.com/album/first-landing

(It's a label sampler with music from Ghost Rhythms, Lady With, Habitat Farine and Julien Bigorgne.)

ALSO, for those who might know someone that might love our music, this has to be the day : our music is with a 40% discount today. The money will help paying studio mixing sessions and mastering for our upcoming album. Tell everyone you know that might love our music !!

Here is the original message :
    "Hello ! As we said, *this friday only*, till midnight you can have anything in our discography with a 40% discount. Just :
    - Click on the digital album version of the album you want ("Buy digital album", "acheter l'album numérique")
    - type the original price of the album (e.g., 22 for Madeleine, 10 for Imaginary Mountains, 9 for Sept Cercles...)
    - Type the word "friday" into the Discount code field.
    - Click "apply".
    - Click "Check out now" or "Add to Cart".
    And you'll have your album with a 40% discount.
    This applies to our full discography too, and to each item (no more man tee-shirt, sorry...).
    Enjoy !

P.S. : our label sampler, with music from Ghost Rhythms, Lady With, Habitat Farine and Julien Bigorgne, will be free this friday, till midnight. It's the perfect time to send it as a gift to someone !
    It's here :
    lemlabel.bandcamp.com/album/first-landing
    Re-Enjoy !
    The Ghosts"
    https://ghostrhythms.bandcamp.com/
    "YOU WERE GOING TO MAKE ME RELEASE A CD OF YOU FRENCH GOOFBALLS DOING SOFT MACHINE SONGS"