Thread: Kimara Sajn - Dark Ceremony remastered

Kimara Sajn - Dark Ceremony remastered

My album "Dark Ceremony" is now almost 40 years old. Newly remastered and available to listen to online via the link below:

http://www.precognitiverecords.com/DarkCeremony

(Click the cover/splash page to get inside to the player)

As the catalogue page puts it: "A beautiful, dark and rocking blend with middle-eastern and other oriental flavours."

One feels odd posting about my releases lately, in these strange and distracted times. It's all i have to offer right now but it's something. I do hope people get some pleasure from these free listens, even if very few actually see these posts.

Peace and safety to everyone here at PE.

Ta for now,

Kim

P.S: if you can, do check out the other posts around here somewhere. There is a free download of our upcoming album in one of them. Later
    Last edited by Polypet; 4 Weeks Ago at 08:12 PM.
    And the code is a play, a play is a song, a song is a film, a film is a dance...

A single bump, just in case...
    And the code is a play, a play is a song, a song is a film, a film is a dance...

I keep wanting to hear your stuff, Kim, but my computer doesn't get on well with Soundcloud, and your site isn't playing Dark Ceremony when I click on the play arrow. Maybe it's a Java issue, I don't know. I'll look into it.
    He did not know that the sword he'd hold, would turn his priceless empire into fool's gold...

http://www.discogs.com/user/moecurlythanu/collection

Quote Originally Posted by moecurlythanu View Post
    I keep wanting to hear your stuff, Kim, but my computer doesn't get on well with Soundcloud, and your site isn't playing Dark Ceremony when I click on the play arrow. Maybe it's a Java issue, I don't know. I'll look into it.
    Hmm... well, Java wouldn't be involved (at least not on our site). You may have to give it a moment after hitting the play button. You should see a % number going near the top once it starts (percentage of track play). If that's going but you're not hearing anything, though - you will want to make sure your machine can play mp3 format (via HTML5). If you never see it start, make sure that Javascript is allowed to run in your browser. I trust you play other music on the computer, so that's about the only caveat i can think of. I am using Javascript to control the audio there.

I'm not sure why Soundcloud would have an issue, though. It's usually quite reliably played on most platforms. If you're using Chrome, there are some settings in each case which might be causing trouble with allowing music control, but generally it's able to play on any browser.

Let me know if you're still having trouble. I can send you the album as a download for free. Since you have an interest

Take care, be safe and stay sane,

Kim

It's sounding good on my end, Kim. I have this one on CD. Great album!

I’m so glad to know you’re enjoying it. Thank you

Member since March 2004 mozo-pg's Avatar
    Sounds really nice Kim. Thanks for posting.
    What can this strange device be? When I touch it, it brings forth a sound.

Thanks for listening. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

BTW, these albums are intended to reveal themselves over repeat listens, so do feel free to listen whenever you like (or get yourself a copy as needed). If you have any issues streaming, let us know. We'll hook you up.

Speaking of... our most recent release "Voodoo Ruins" came out this past Friday. Elsewhere, we tried in vain to give away free copies. Alas, we can't even give our stuff away these days Understandable, i guess.

In any event, here is the stream of that AND a link to download it for free, should you be interested. We're very happy with how it came out and hope it also brings some small measure of joy and sadness into your isolation zone. Peace, safety and sanity to everyone who does see this

Stream: http://www.precognitiverecords.com/VoodooRuins

(as usual, click the cover splash image to inside to the music player)

You can download a copy from here