Thread: Fun little Kate Bush photo gallery I made

Fun little Kate Bush photo gallery I made

http://progsheet1.hypermart.net/katebush2020.html

I was feeling crafty, so I put together a fun little Kate Bush photo gallery for no reason whatsoever!
    Sleeping at home is killing the hotel business!

Banned
    She was delicious!

Member since March 2004 mozo-pg's Avatar
    I worked my way through her whole catalog last week. Nice pics.
    What can this strange device be? When I touch it, it brings forth a sound (2112)

Thank you very much wilcox660. That gallery is absolutely superb. I worship that young lady!

That's clearly not a complimentary picture. There must be better ones.
    What can this strange device be? When I touch it, it brings forth a sound (2112)

Quote Originally Posted by mozo-pg View Post
    Time isn't mercyfull, she lost a lot of weight since though

It's a fake.

Hurtleturtled Out of Heaven - an electronic music composition, on CD and vinyl
    https://michaelpdawson.bandcamp.com
    http://www.waysidemusic.com/Music-Pr...MCD-spc-7.aspx

Some of us celebrate, others have a need to humiliate.
    Sleeping at home is killing the hotel business!

Love Kate. For her immense talent and uniqueness, and for more superficial reasons (A photo of her hung in my school locker).
    Interviewer of reprobate ne'er-do-well musicians of the long-haired rock n' roll persuasion at: www.velvetthunder.co.uk and former scribe at Classic Rock Society. Only vaguely aware of anything other than music.

*** Join me in the Garden of Delights for 3 hours of tune-spinning... every Saturday at 5pm EST on Deep Nuggets radio! www.deepnuggets.com ***

Quote Originally Posted by wilcox660 View Post
    Some of us celebrate, others have a need to humiliate.
    Exactly so. Geez. It's not even a good photoshop and using a picture from her younger days. Totally unnecessary, imo.

Here are some actual photos of her from the 2014 tours on. Of course, we're all getting older and don't look like we once did. She's still mightily talented and has always been more than merely beautiful.

kate-bush-5.jpg

2.1495157.jpg

Kate-Bush.jpg

Word is she was to be doing another tour later this year. Alas, that may not happen now. But then nobody's doing that anymore...

Great gallery, John! Thanks for the lovely photos and memories, man. Now i have to put on "Aerial" and sing the numbers of Pi with her
    And the code is a play, a play is a song, a song is a film, a film is a dance...

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Triscuits View Post
    It's a fake.

And may i say "Meeow!" What an amazing gaze... she can take her shoes off and throw them in my lake anytime
    And the code is a play, a play is a song, a song is a film, a film is a dance...

Thanks much.
    She was stunning. And more importantly, her gift was profound, imho.
    My life is certainly richer for having her music.

That was delicious.
    I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down.'- Bob Newhart

Her style is truly amazing and inspiring. Her hair is VERY beautiful. She reminds me of my mom in her youngest age. Damn, I could even find a pic of my mom when she was 24-25 and compare her with Kate Bush..and they would look pretty similar. In general, this photo gallery rocks and provides some amazing atmosphere of the past. I also liked the design of some pics, especially the background. It seems like you've got the royalty free vector images to edit the pics and to put Kate Bush on them. But again, it doesn't really matter as the pics are amazing and Kate is absolutely gorgeous there.
    Last edited by Williamrush; 12-21-2021 at 01:47 PM.

I think she's at her most heart-breakingly gorgeous in the video for Rocket Man and The Sensual World.

I read somewhere about a sound engineer at a studio where she was recording who was so smitten with her that he quit the job so he didn't have to be in her presence.

Does anyone remember her appearance on SNL in a leopard skin suit on top of a piano? Wow! I had a bunch of friends over in the 70s and we were awestruck/silent as we watched.

Does anyone remember her appearance on SNL in a leopard skin suit on top of a piano? Wow! I had a bunch of friends over in the 70s and we were awestruck/silent as we watched.
    I've seen the one where she's in a form-fitting gold sparkly outfit, is that the one you mean? Eric Idle was the host.
    Interviewer of reprobate ne'er-do-well musicians of the long-haired rock n' roll persuasion at: www.velvetthunder.co.uk and former scribe at Classic Rock Society. Only vaguely aware of anything other than music.

*** Join me in the Garden of Delights for 3 hours of tune-spinning... every Saturday at 5pm EST on Deep Nuggets radio! www.deepnuggets.com ***

She plays that upright bass really well.
    The older I get, the better I was.

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Polypet View Post
    And may i say "Meeow!" What an amazing gaze... she can take her shoes off and throw them in my lake anytime
    LOL! She can bust my cloud.

Nice work, John! If anything can bring unity to the world, it ought to be these photos! The face that launched a thousand schwings.

Seriously though, she is a great beauty.

Quote Originally Posted by Progatron View Post
    I've seen the one where she's in a form-fitting gold sparkly outfit, is that the one you mean? Eric Idle was the host.
    Yeah, I think that is the same one I was referring to.

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    I remember lying on my grandmother’s living room floor and watching Kate “rolling the ball.”

Hubba, hubba, hubba. And still mighty attractive. Love the voice, too!

Just noticed that you posted the photos over a year and a half ago, John. Man, where the heck was I?
    Lou

Looking forward to my day in court.

You have a lot of pictures of Kate Bush. B9CAF4C5-A756-45DC-AD6B-B308345513F0.jpg

And I have a picture disc.
    Last edited by yodathedog; 12-27-2021 at 04:44 PM.