Thread: Puzzles

Puzzles

Bet you were thinking of jigsaw puzzles, huh?

I've got a few of the old school puzzles. The steel ones where you have to get one funky part of it off without breaking it apart(as many people tend to try and do after just a few minutes).

I've got one that's medium difficulty, I'd think, and I can get it done in a minute thirty, which is cool(or nerdy). Another took me weeks to figure out and when I tried to put it back together I ruined it and cannot for the life of me figure out how to put Humpty right. Even with the instructions I just can't do it and it's been like that for over twenty years.

Came across this dude who does some really extreme puzzles. High tech crap that you really have to spend some time with. I've quite enjoyed the few I've seen and will definitely be watching more.

This one is my favorite right now.

Last edited by TheLoony; 04-17-2020 at 12:58 AM.
    Carry On My Blood-Ejaculating Son - JKL2000

Parrots Ripped My Flesh Dave (in MA)'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLoony View Post
    Bet you were thinking of jigsaw puzzles, huh?

I've got a few of the old school puzzles. The steel ones where you have to get one funky part of it off without breaking it apart(as many people tend to try and do after just a few minutes).
    I guess you mean tavern puzzles.

YES! I forgot the name of those things. So much fun to screw with someone's head by tossing them one of those.

I'd have nightmares with the ones this dude does. The puzzles people come up with these days are so very confusing I'd probably go insane.

Parrots Ripped My Flesh Dave (in MA)'s Avatar
    This one would probably drive me nuts: http://toolsandtoys.net/clemens-habi...jigsaw-puzzle/

I've done smaller and easier versions of that style. One was Big Ben(not the quarterback) and the other I forget. I'd try my hand at that one but I expect it's not very easy.

I always wanted to try the ones I used to see at The Game Keeper. They were pictures of like beans or worms and all the pieces were the same shape.

Celebrity escape room with Jack Black and some other people. May 21 on NBC.

Just sayin', is all.