Thread: Nektar Release "Live at The Wildey Theatre"

Nektar Release "Live at The Wildey Theatre"

Nektar is pleased to announce Live at The Wildey Theatre! A digital download. From our sold out show on March 7, 2020. Both video and audio are available now to download from our website.

Nektar Live From The Wildley Theatre was filmed on Nektar's Up Close and Intimate Tour of North America. The show focuses on new and classic Nektar tracks spanning their 50 year career. With Mick Brockett's stunning visual concepts this is not to be missed. Nektar have always been great live performers and this latest release is a great addition to any fan's collection.

“This is 100% pure, genuine Nektar - easily the best video of the band ever captured, it's raw, it's real, and it's exactly as it felt being there.”

Track List:
    The Light Beyond
    A Tab In The Ocean
    Devils Door
    The Dream Nebula
    It’s All In The Mind
    Driftin’
    Love Is/The Other Side
    SkyWriter
    Remember The Future Pt. 1
    It’s All Over
    Remember The Future Pt. 2-3
    Look Through Me
    I’m On Fire
    Fidgety Queen
    Good Day

You have three options for purchase:
    Audio only FLAC and 320kbps mp3 format. Minimum $10.00 Donation
    Video only .mp4 1080 HD format. Minimum $15.00 Donation
    Purchase Both Audio & Video Format. Minimum $20.00 Donation.

To Purchace:
    https://nektarsmusic.com/nektar-live...ildey-theatre/

And don't forget Nektar's new album The Other Side

The Other Side – The new double vinyl LP by Nektar.
    1. I'm on fire
    2. SkyWriter
    3. Love is / The Other Side
    4. Drifting
    5. Devil’s Door
    6. The Light Beyond
    7. Look Through me
    8. Y Cant I B more like U (2020)

And while your at it, check out the rest of our website and web store! There you will find all the classic Nektar lp's. All in stunning remastered, multi colored vinyl.

For more information: https://nektarsmusic.com

Press inquiries: Glass Onyon PR, PH: 1-828-350-8158, glassonyonpr@gmail.com

They were working on a download for the Orion show, butt that must have got put on a back burner.
    NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF STUPID PEOPLE IN LARGE GROUPS!

The Orion files were corrupted. We now have a clean version and are currently reconstructing it. Once this is done, we will send it to all who attended and also put it in our Nektarines Archives which will be appearing soon. Here is a link to part of the set at the Orion on Saturday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w26aSn183_A

Will be looking for any tour recordings from the Nektar camp.

Quote Originally Posted by moecurlythanu View Post
    Will be looking for any tour recordings from the Nektar camp.
    we have started the Nektarines Archives on our website Nektarsmusic.com it is subscription and we will be releasing 1 concert a month and if you join for a year we will have many other goodies as well

Quote Originally Posted by mochester View Post
    we have started the Nektarines Archives on our website Nektarsmusic.com it is subscription and we will be releasing 1 concert a month and if you join for a year we will have many other goodies as well
    Hey Mo, what format will the Audio downloads be in? I'm hoping it won't be mp3. I'm interested in the Nektarine Archives, but I need to know this before committing. Thanks.

NK SOAL.jpg

Mark thy calendars! Mo and the guys will be dropping by my show on November 28th. More details as November gets rolling.

Member since March 2004 mozo-pg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    NK SOAL.jpg

Mark thy calendars! Mo and the guys will be dropping by my show on November 28th. More details as November gets rolling.
    Will tune in. Nice catch.
    What can this strange device be? When I touch it, it brings forth a sound (2112)

Yesterday, I made a donation through PayPal of $20.00 for both the FLAC files and the DVD. Where do I find the files to download?
    "Frozen flaking fish raw nerve...In a cup of silver liquid fire" - Jethro Tull

I have been away did you get your files ok

Thanks for your getting back to me. Yes...I did get the files. The audio files are fine and I can burn them to a CD.

However I was hoping to make a DVD to watch on my TV from the video mp4 file I got. I know how to convert the file to a DVD (Video_TS) format...I've done it many times using WINAvi Converter. However, the file is so big (over 9GB) that the converter program rejects it and will not do the conversion.

Any help would be appreciated. Perhaps you can send me a smaller file?

Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by progcd54 View Post
    Thanks for your getting back to me. Yes...I did get the files. The audio files are fine and I can burn them to a CD.

However I was hoping to make a DVD to watch on my TV from the video mp4 file I got. I know how to convert the file to a DVD (Video_TS) format...I've done it many times using WINAvi Converter. However, the file is so big (over 9GB) that the converter program rejects it and will not do the conversion.

Any help would be appreciated. Perhaps you can send me a smaller file?

Thanks again.
    I received(purchased) this early on as a backer, and the file had to be broken up into files to burn 2 disks. So choose which song will be your last on the DVD1 which will allow your DVD burner to burn it.
    Then take the last songs and burn DVD 2.
    I think I made The Other Side the last song on DVD1
    Last edited by Top Cat; 11-27-2020 at 02:29 PM.
    Soundcloud page: Richard Hermans, musical meanderings https://soundcloud.com/precipice YouTube: [https://www.youtube.com/@richardhermans4457

We will be making a DVD from the 2 days at the Orion and 2019 Progstock. We should have all the sound in wav form ready at the beginning of the week. The sound files will go out to the ones who paid for both days at the Orion. It has taken a long time due to corrupted files. As we are unable to play on the 5th December I have been working with Ryche everyday mixing the concerts and getting the Mix done of the multitude of concerts we are streaming next week on Facebook and youtube and from various other sources.
    The Orion will be put out as a DVD, both shows with excellent light show. we will also put out Progstock

ARCHIVE UPDATE DECEMBER

Coming to the Archive for the month of December!

Reggies Chicago March 1st, 2020

Setlist:

A Light Beyond

Recycled

Devils Door

Dream Nebula / Driftin

RtF Part 1

Skywriter

Y Can’t I B More Like U

Love Is / The Other Side

Smile / Lonely Roads

Let it Grow

Band Intro

Djam / King Of Twilight

Look Thru Me

I’m On Fire

Fidgety Queen

Good Day

Taking no prisoners in Chicago, Nektar fans were treated to one of the only gigs where the entire “Other Side” was played live! By this point in the tour a good bit of “Evolution” had taken place in the songs and the band was tearing through both the new and classic material with some different twists and turns.

As always audio downloads will be available in both FLAC and 320kps MP3 formats, and this month also includes the video of the entire show. This joins the first two releases in the archive, Shank Hall 2020 and Academy of Music NYC 1975. You can sign up for a six or 12 month subscription in the Nektar store, [Nektar – The Legendary Rock Band (nektarsmusic.com)](https://nektarsmusic.com/) , and hopefully these will help get you through until COVID is on the other side and we see you back on the road again – plenty more interesting concerts from all periods of the history are coming monthly!

Progcd54

send me your email to nektarmanagement@gmail.com say who you are and mention Progears and I will look for it
    I will see what I can do

Mo

Quote Originally Posted by mochester View Post
    Progcd54

send me your email to nektarmanagement@gmail.com say who you are and mention Progears and I will look for it
    I will see what I can do

Mo
    Done...email sent!

Thanks so much,
    progcd54