Thread: You lose some you gain some ...

You lose some you gain some ...

It seems quite a few titles have been postponed for the release and concerts have been either postponed, or cancelled altogether, because of coronavirus, As sad as it is, not all is bad. It seems some bands got into the spirit to help their fans and came with some ideas to bring it to them ... of course through the internet.

King Buffalo (out of Rochester, NY) did such a thing recording a video (first of four) of live performances from their just released latest album - Dead Star. Really like their brand of space rockish music with a harder edge, but check it out for yourselves.

"Confusion Will Be My Epitaph"

Damn, that was good!

thanks...

Quote Originally Posted by PCMusic View Post
    It seems quite a few titles have been postponed for the release and concerts have been either postponed, or cancelled altogether, because of coronavirus, As sad as it is, not all is bad. It seems some bands got into the spirit to help their fans and came with some ideas to bring it to them ... of course through the internet.

King Buffalo (out of Rochester, NY) did such a thing recording a video (first of four) of live performances from their just released latest album - Dead Star. Really like their brand of space rockish music with a harder edge, but check it out for yourselves.

Saw it: great, the vitamins I was looknig for as I wrote before!.
    Tankx!
    Pura Vida!.

There are two kinds of music. Good music, and the other kind. ∞
    Duke Ellington.

2nd installment, it seems they play all of the albums going backward:

King Buffalo - Quarantine Sessions [2 of 4] - Longing to Be the Mountain

3rd installment, and well ... not all of the albums but at least large chunks of them are played.

King Buffalo - Quarantine Session [3 of 4] - Repeater

4th installment - Orion

NEARfest Officer Emeritus Nearfest2's Avatar
    Space Sabbath. Great guitar tone.
    Chad

Quote Originally Posted by Nearfest2 View Post
    Space Sabbath. Great guitar tone.
    I guess you can say that

But these guys are so cool posting these videos. They are kind of local (from Rochester, NY) to me and I was planning on attending one of their concerts (in Syracuse). That obviously has not happened. Interestingly these 4 quarantine sessions videos are going backwards through their releases, Orion being their first album. Hope to see them sometime after things settle a bit.