Thread: Empire State Bastard

Empire State Bastard

This may have already come up in another thread (maybe the all things metal one) - so apologies if that's true.
    Empire State Bastard is a new project from Mike Vennart (VENNART, ex-Oceansize) and Simon Neil (Biffy Clyro). Drums by Dave Lombardo.
    "One should never magnify the harsh light of reality with the mirror of prose onto the delicate wings of fantasy's butterfly"
    Thumpermonkey - How I Wrote The French Lieutenant's Woman

"I'm content to listen to what I like and keep my useless negative opinions about what I don't like to myself -- because no one is interested in hearing those anyway, and it contributes absolutely nothing to the conversation."
    aith01

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    I get Video Unavailable for this.

Quote Originally Posted by JKL2000 View Post
    I get Video Unavailable for this.
    Oops. I think this may be due to release date vs timezones. I saw some FB talk about using a VPN to watch when it became available in New Zealand. I couldn't be bothered with that and when I did a YT search this morning here in Australia it was available.
    "One should never magnify the harsh light of reality with the mirror of prose onto the delicate wings of fantasy's butterfly"
    Thumpermonkey - How I Wrote The French Lieutenant's Woman

"I'm content to listen to what I like and keep my useless negative opinions about what I don't like to myself -- because no one is interested in hearing those anyway, and it contributes absolutely nothing to the conversation."
    aith01

I'm on Mike Vennart's Patreon. He is extremely excited about this band. They have a festival coming up soon.