Thread: Fernando Perdomo Remixes Bono

Fernando Perdomo Remixes Bono

I love when people can make the best out of a dire situation, this is really awesome-

https://rockandrollglobe.com/rock/bono-meet-perdomo/

Awesome! Would be cool if Fern gets some notoriety (and paying gigs) out of this.

I just pulled his "Out To Sea" album out for a listen last week and still really love it. It would be cool if he got some publicity out of this for sure.

Fernando is one of the nicest, happiest people you will ever meet. You can't help but have more fun just watching him play the guitar and enjoy life.

My favorite line from that: He was once dubbed “The millennial answer to Todd Rundgren". I didn't know there was a millennial question about that.

Love Fernando, his playing with Dave Kerzner puts everything at a new level.
    Regarding the song written by Bono, I wonder if the Moody Blues will get residuals for the song Nights in White Satin?
    Soundcloud page: Open Window, musical meanderings https://soundcloud.com/precipice Bandcamp: https://richardhermans.bandcamp.com

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    Love Fernando, his playing with Dave Kerzner puts everything at a new level.
    Regarding the song written by Bono, I wonder if the Moody Blues will get residuals for the song Nights in White Satin?
    Thanks for posting this, Progholio, very cool. That Bono "song" - come on, that's what Bono hums as he's making the morning coffee. He just phoned that in. Haven't even listened to Fernando's version yet, but no doubt it's cool. I do hope he gets a boost from this, it's a great idea he had.

Apple should send it to every iPhone without asking!

Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    I wonder if the Moody Blues will get residuals for the song Nights in White Satin?
    Lonnie Donegan's estate might. He owned Justin Hayward's publishing and made a fortune off of him.

Quote Originally Posted by doh View Post
    He was once dubbed “The millennial answer to Todd Rundgren". I didn't know there was a millennial question about that.
    Sadly millennials will never have a clue about Todd, hopefully they will get to know Fernando (who is an insanely talented mofo btw).