Thread: Porcupine Tree live albums now on Bandcamp

Porcupine Tree live albums now on Bandcamp

I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down.'- Bob Newhart

Quote Originally Posted by Jerjo View Post
    Thanks for the info!

Sent from my GT-I8200N using Tapatalk

Check them out. Wilson's cleaned up the tracks beautifully and all have pristine sound. He also just added the complete 2007 BBC session promoting Fear Of A Blank Planet. This includes songs from the session that had not been previously released. I love Porcupine Tree and pray for a return some day, although it is highly unlikely. One curious thing I did notice. Under the band description, it says PT is a band..., not PT was a band....etc. Present tense, not past tense? Maybe there's still hope. Or maybe Steven's being a cruel teaser?
    Day dawns dark...it now numbers infinity.

hiding out in treetops, shouting out rude names
    I think the PT ship sailed along time ago and will never again dock.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerjo View Post
    Great!!

Quote Originally Posted by AncientChord View Post
    Check them out. Wilson's cleaned up the tracks beautifully and all have pristine sound. He also just added the complete 2007 BBC session promoting Fear Of A Blank Planet. This includes songs from the session that had not been previously released. I love Porcupine Tree and pray for a return some day, although it is highly unlikely. One curious thing I did notice. Under the band description, it says PT is a band..., not PT was a band....etc. Present tense, not past tense? Maybe there's still hope. Or maybe Steven's being a cruel teaser?
    And thanks both!!
    Pura Vida!.

There are two kinds of music. Good music, and the other kind. ∞
    Duke Ellington.

I'm a sucker for any recordings of my favorite bands in their earliest stages. Downloading the first ever show right now. Thanks for the heads up.

Really cool that they have the XM sessions on there. I ripped these two from the radio long ago, and they've always been in my playlists. Check 'em out.

https://porcupinetreeofficial.bandca...-in-a-layby-xm
    https://porcupinetreeofficial.bandca...ck/fadeaway-xm

Always loved that Fadeaway with Wes vocals.

Some wonderful stuff being made available and more titles being added. Notice some have been added since original releases made available.