Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Bandcamp artist fundraiser Friday, May 1st, with all proceeds going to artists

A few more I bought last minute

Basta! - Ylytis
    Mathew Rakers - memories of water
    Jack O' the Clock - Witness

I bought Parpaing (traditional but untraditional music from France) : https://parpaingcorp.bandcamp.com/
    You'll love this

Picked these up

No matter how corrupt, greedy, and heartless our government, our corporations, our media, and our religious and charitable institutions may become, the music will still be wonderful. - Kurt Vonnegut

No matter how corrupt, greedy, and heartless our government, our corporations, our media, and our religious and charitable institutions may become, the music will still be wonderful. - Kurt Vonnegut

Quote Originally Posted by Dave (in MA) View Post
    Cripes, I almost forgot to buy david torn's new release.
    I looked at that, but already had two DT-related things in my cart. Soon. Plus, I'm still buying primarily physical media as opposed to downloads (a dinosaur, I). I made an exception for Mike Keneally's MFTJ release, but that's because there was a t-shirt bundle available.
    David
    Happy with what I have to be happy with.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave (in MA) View Post
    Stuff I've had my eye on for a while. Normally I opt for the CD, typically via Amazon, but this gets more money in the musicians' hands more efficiently, so...

Slope (2013 Deluxe Triple Disc Edition by Steve Jansen
    DARK STAR SAFARI by Jan Bang, Erik Honoré, Eivind Aarset, Samuel Rohrer
    Snow Catches on her Eyelashes by Eivind Aarset & Jan Bang
    Thomas Feiner Digital Discography (no full albums, 11 standalone tracks)
    Sculpting in Time by David Kollar
    Thanks for heads upping the Kollar. As a big Tarkovsky fan, I was more or less happy to buy, whatever the music. But then the music turns out to be exquisite. Plus, Arve Henriksen!

Quote Originally Posted by per anporth View Post
    Thanks for heads upping the Kollar. As a big Tarkovsky fan, I was more or less happy to buy, whatever the music. But then the music turns out to be exquisite. Plus, Arve Henriksen!
    What a terrific album. Really enjoying it. I only know of Kollar from the thing he did with Mastelotto, KoMaRa - highly recommended.

Jessy Ribordy (of The River Empires and Falling Up)
    https://jessyribordy.bandcamp.com/

Lately I've been working with some music supervisors for tracks that would play in movies and shows. So I've been tailoring old songs and writing new ones for this purpose. Thought I'd share a few of the recent tracks. Hopefully you'll hear them in some upcoming movies/shows! But coming in the future will be a few albums/eps that have no directives -- just good old fashioned albums in my style. Love you all!

Quote Originally Posted by Steve F. View Post
    I was unable to mail a package to Israel at all - I could not put it in the system.

We DID mail your package. It is taking longer than it should be, but welcome to 2020, to understaffed customs houses and etc etc.

My guess is that Customs has it and you'll get it eventually (hopefully sooner eventually)...
    Got John's album today!

Quote Originally Posted by interbellum View Post
    Got John's album today!
    glad to hear it.
    Steve F.

www.waysidemusic.com
    www.cuneiformrecords.com

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

This space for rent: Well established location. Perfect opportunity for an up and coming smart-ass to benefit from our years of provocation!

"You run a great label, but sometimes you go out of your way to be a jerk." - Jed Levin

"Death to false 'support the scene' prog!"

please add 'imo' wherever you like, to avoid offending those easily offended.