Thread: Good Prog Fusion show Sun. night 7-10 Light Without Heat

Good Prog Fusion show Sun. night 7-10 Light Without Heat

Tune in to Spreaker.com to hear Stuffer White play the best new and older Prog and whatever else. A good time. (IMO)

You need to give more of a notice.
    NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF STUPID PEOPLE IN LARGE GROUPS!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    You need to give more of a notice.
    Yeah, better notice wouldve been nice. But I checked it out and it is a podcast, so you can still tune in and listen whenever you want. This is the actual link: https://www.spreaker.com/show/light_without_heat

I listened to the show today, it was pretty good. I just wasn't expecting commercials after listening to Canvas Prog Hour.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Roth View Post
    Yeah, better notice wouldve been nice. But I checked it out and it is a podcast, so you can still tune in and listen whenever you want. This is the actual link: https://www.spreaker.com/show/light_without_heat
    Thanks Dan I forgot the link but yes it is a podcast and multiple shows are available. Most of the commercials are spoofs, I believe. Stuffer also has a chat room going at the time of the show, Sundays 7-10Pm, but it is not necessary to join the chat, but all are welcome. I think he plays great music, for the most part, mostly as I said before prog and fusion.

Listening to the previous week's show now. Wish I would have known about this show sooner.

Quote Originally Posted by fiberman View Post
    Most of the commercials are spoofs, I believe.
    After listening to a commercial for onion eye drops when going to a funeral you might be right.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Listening to the previous week's show now. Wish I would have known about this show sooner.
    Me too actually, but there are a bunch there to listen to, and a new one tomorrow.

stay safe everyone

Great show last night. Missed the first hour listening to the president acting like a five year old with his speech and Q&A. Will have to listen to the POD today.