Thread: Heavy Metal Is Coming Back

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Heavy Metal Is Coming Back

I never really understood the Heavy Metal magazine but the original movie was awesome. Driving a spaceship while under the extreme influence of massive amounts of drugs was far too funny and Mob Rules when the hot chick goes to war is worth it.

The soundtrack was pretty awesome also.

Just saw this on a commercial break so I ain't gonna look for links to this but they are coming back but trying to figure out what platforms, from what I understand.

I'm curious if anyone here cares. I never was into the mags but maybe others were.
    Carry On My Blood-Ejaculating Son - JKL2000

I Just want Metalocalypse seasons 6-25 - Can you imagine the depth of comic material that would come from an aging Swissgar? All those Old ladies turning him down.... "All the Geritol in the world and no way to cook it!"

Sorry just realized this was the Magazine... Not the genre of music...
    Last edited by Yodelgoat; 03-14-2020 at 05:29 PM. Reason: Im an idiot...

Quote Originally Posted by TheLoony View Post
    I never really understood the Heavy Metal magazine but the original movie was awesome. Driving a spaceship while under the extreme influence of massive amounts of drugs was far too funny and Mob Rules when the hot chick goes to war is worth it.

The soundtrack was pretty awesome also.

Just saw this on a commercial break so I ain't gonna look for links to this but they are coming back but trying to figure out what platforms, from what I understand.

I'm curious if anyone here cares. I never was into the mags but maybe others were.
    Heavy Metal never went away. It's now edited by Grant Morrison and published under Warner (yes, as in DC Comics).

Quote Originally Posted by dropforge View Post
    Heavy Metal never went away. It's now edited by Grant Morrison and published under Warner (yes, as in DC Comics).
    Did the article mislead me or am I just dense? Heck, could be a possibility of both. Since I never read the mag I don't know squat about it.

Oh well, whatever.
    Carry On My Blood-Ejaculating Son - JKL2000