Thread: Ars De Er

Ars De Er

I recently discovered Ars De Er, who is actually a one man project by Arseny Ershov, from Minsk, Belarus. Info about him is very obscure, and the best description is on our competitors website here:

http://www.progarchives.com/artist.asp?id=10938

I can only describe his music as Avant-prog, instrumental, symphonic, complex, cinematic and dark, with loads of glorious mellotron. Very similar to groups such as Goblin, Anima Morte, Morte Macabre, Daal, All Traps On Earth, Far Corner, Anglagard and Kotebel. Two days ago Ershov released a new album, Symbole, which IMO is his best effort yet, and again IMO one of the best prog related albums so far in 2020. Any fans of the previously mentioned above would love his efforts. Here's the Bandcamp link to the new album.

https://ars-de-er.bandcamp.com/album/symbole

Perfect music for a soundtrack about the Coronavirus.
    Last edited by AncientChord; 03-13-2020 at 05:36 PM.
    Day dawns dark...it now numbers infinity.

Ars De Er : It's incredible that this guy is not more popular with the quality of his music. His songwriting has improved a lot in his last 4 or 5 albums.

Just yesterday a friend sent me the link to the latest - very positive first listen. I thought it was a regular band, not just one guy. I will revisit soon.

Yes there are apparently more musical prodigy's in this world than I expected. Imagine if Ershov and Rachel Flowers got together? Holy Cow!
    Day dawns dark...it now numbers infinity.

Name your price at Bandcamp. Worth a few euros I'd say. Listening now….