Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Almost new Jellyfish- The Lickerish Quartet

Quote Originally Posted by Guitarplyrjvb View Post
    I don't know how I missed Jellyfish. They are an amazing band: chops, songwriting, and voices to die for. The production is top notch, too. I hear Beatles, Cheap Trick, XTC, Utopia, and Queen in their music, but it's truly their own thing.
    Same here! I'm only just discovering them NOW! How did I find them? Watching Mike Portnoy's Youtube series as he goes through all the reissue LP albums in his collection and comments on each one. He had their two albums and his description was enough for me to check them out. Amazing talent!
    You say Mega Ultra Deluxe Special Limited Edition Extended Autographed 5-LP, 3-CD, 4-DVD, 2-BlueRay, 4-Cassette, five 8-Track, MP4 Download plus Demos, Outtakes, Booklet, T-Shirt and Guitar Pick Gold-Leafed Box Set Version like it's a bad thing...

Here's the first single from EP #2! Peppy!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Garden Dreamer View Post
    Same here! I'm only just discovering them NOW! How did I find them? Watching Mike Portnoy's Youtube series as he goes through all the reissue LP albums in his collection and comments on each one. He had their two albums and his description was enough for me to check them out. Amazing talent!
    I can’t remember exactly when, but I read an interview with Mike Portnoy when Flying Colors was conceived, where he said he would like to incorporate a Jellyfish vibe. I thought it was impressive that he was influenced by the band. I’m not sure if I hear that influence.

bump.

"Threesome Vol. 3" EP coming on May 20th.

"Fortunately" the single is available to stream

https://www.lojinx.com/releases/the-...hreesome-vol-3

Banned
    Like this one:

bump.

they decide to call it a day
    https://www.facebook.com/thelickeris...wWVpMKev4LqUpl

Hi Friends,
    A little note to tell you that we have decided to let The Lickerish Quartet fold into our memories for good. What started in 2017 to collaborate together with our pal Jeremy Stacey on drums fulfilled so many dreams for us. THANK YOU for listening, following and encouraging us along the way these past 6 years! Music is eternal, and we are happy knowing you found our little Lighthouse Spaceship!
    love,
    Roger, Eric and Tim
    xx

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mnprogger View Post
    Hopefully Roger Manning is still productive and creative.