Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Progressive Rock Subculture?

Hey Sean, never osted pics in old PE, but I can't access either

Quote Originally Posted by Jerjo View Post
    I just went to the old site. My browser remembered the password so I could login. Then the unholy screaming started as the cyber-ghost of Nestor started clawing from the inside of my monitor. I'm never going back there again.
    my music collection increased tenfolds when I switched from drug-addicts to complete nutcases.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerjo View Post
    I just went to the old site. My browser remembered the password so I could login. Then the unholy screaming started as the cyber-ghost of Nestor started clawing from the inside of my monitor. I'm never going back there again.
    Sounds like an old Twilight Zone story ! (neither IE or Google Chrome gets me in. log in attempts there fail w new or old passwords)

hiding out in treetops, shouting out rude names
    Quote Originally Posted by kristi View Post
    As suncifir's mom, I can vouch for both her age and sex. It's funny, because I doubted the validity of the twelve year old last summer too, but my daughter kept on telling me she was real. I still don't know if I believe it...
    I guess I never had a real ironclad reason for doubt, just reservation. Instead of challenging her validity outright, I just chose not to engage her (the 12yr old that is). Certainly overly cautious of me, but we've been duped before (here and at other sites). Pretending to be someone of a different age group and sex on the internet is by now cliched even. But my apologies if I was indeed needlessly suspicious.
    Compact Disk brought high fidelity to the masses and audiophiles will never forgive it for that

Kristi
    Quote Originally Posted by 3LockBox View Post
    I guess I never had a real ironclad reason for doubt, just reservation. Instead of challenging her validity outright, I just chose not to engage her (the 12yr old that is). Certainly overly cautious of me, but we've been duped before (here and at other sites). Pretending to be someone of a different age group and sex on the internet is by now cliched even. But my apologies if I was indeed needlessly suspicious.
    No need to apologize - I can certainly understand the cautiousness. I would be too - and I also chose not to engage the young lady from last summer. She just seemed WAY more mature than any of the 12-year-old kids I teach. Of course she was from a different country, and a different education system. Maybe that's the difference!