Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: PROGEEZER Take 3,4,5,6, etc.

All the best to the 'geeze!

yes, thank you for the update.
    I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down.'- Bob Newhart

Thanks for the update. I still remember my visit to Amsterdam and hanging out with him. Not to mention to look for some sweets for his partner.

Quote Originally Posted by Rarebird View Post
    Thanks for the update. I still remember my visit to Amsterdam and hanging out with him. Not to mention to look for some sweets for his partner.
    I guess I missed out on the sweet hunt, but sure as hell participated to the search for his own kind of sweets.

I am awed at Steve's resilience, though, with all of the physical hardships he's endured in recent years and the loss of Kay.
    my music collection increased tenfolds when I switched from drug-addicts to complete nutcases.

Hey Steve, if you get to read this, cheers mate and best wishes!
    You say Mega Ultra Deluxe Special Limited Edition Extended Autographed 5-LP, 3-CD, 4-DVD, 2-BlueRay, 4-Cassette, five 8-Track, MP4 Download plus Demos, Outtakes, Booklet, T-Shirt and Guitar Pick Gold-Leafed Box Set Version like it's a bad thing...

Quote Originally Posted by Garyhead View Post
    You know.....in the "olden days".....you could send a card / postcard / letter to the Facility with a c/o geezer on the envelope and it would get to him. Wouldn't it be fun to Flood The Geezer with snail-mail?
    I think that would be an awesome idea, especially with the holidays.
    There is nothing that beats physical media when you've been dealing with medical issues.(well a cute sexy blonde, who knows all of the lyrics to ELP's Pirates)lol

Perhaps someone could share the address of the facility by private message, and we could all send him a message in a bottle, er, I mean card.
    I'm in!!
    Soundcloud page: Richard Hermans, musical meanderings https://soundcloud.com/precipice YouTube: [https://www.youtube.com/@richardhermans4457

Member since March 2004 mozo-pg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    There is nothing that beats physical media when you've been dealing with medical issues.(well a cute sexy blonde, who knows all of the lyrics to ELP's Pirates)lol

Perhaps someone could share the address of the facility by private message, and we could all send him a message in a bottle, er, I mean card.
    I'm in!!
    Great idea! Please include me on this private message. I've really notice PE is not the same without Steve's intelligent and funny contributions.
    What can this strange device be? When I touch it, it brings forth a sound (2112)

Great idea guys!! Let me look into this.

The eons are closing
    Absolutely - thnx for looking into

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
    Death inspires me like a dog inspires a rabbit

Let me reiterate, the idea to send cards originated with a post from Garyhead.
    I just bumped it.
    I only mentioned private message in case someone doesn't want the address made public.
    So receiving it via private message would still keep it private.
    Last edited by Top Cat; 11-22-2020 at 01:37 PM.
    Soundcloud page: Richard Hermans, musical meanderings https://soundcloud.com/precipice YouTube: [https://www.youtube.com/@richardhermans4457

Quote Originally Posted by mozo-pg View Post
    Great idea! Please include me on this private message. I've really notice PE is not the same without Steve's intelligent and funny contributions.
    Include me as well. That's the least I can do.

Quote Originally Posted by zappaeverafter View Post
    Great idea guys!! Let me look into this.
    Please include me. I've socialized with Steve many times, and when I was in Madison on business trips, I'd see him and Kay quite often.
    Last edited by Duncan Glenday; 11-22-2020 at 07:41 PM.
    Regards,

Duncan

I have never met The Ancient One in person though we've gone back and forth in PMs for over a decade so, yeah, count me in.
    I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down.'- Bob Newhart

Yay!
    Thank you!

Please do let him know me miss him!

I'm in!!
    I'm in on this.
    my music collection increased tenfolds when I switched from drug-addicts to complete nutcases.

Quote Originally Posted by mozo-pg View Post
    Please include me for his address. I've left messages on his cell phone but haven't heard. Maybe his phone is one of those old party-line crank models.
    Lou

Looking forward to my day in court.

Quote Originally Posted by Lopez View Post
    Please include me for his address. I've left messages on his cell phone but haven't heard. Maybe his phone is one of those old party-line crank models.
    - I reached Steve before at the party line crank models but couldn't reach him since the fall.
    What can this strange device be? When I touch it, it brings forth a sound (2112)

If it's not too late, please include me for the address as well.

I'm in as well.
    If you're actually reading this then chances are you already have my last album but if NOT and you're curious:
    https://battema.bandcamp.com/

Also, Ephemeral Sun: it's a thing and we like making things that might be your thing: https://ephemeralsun.bandcamp.com

I'm here for the moosic NogbadTheBad's Avatar
    Count me in
    Ian

Host of the Post-Avant Jazzcore Happy Hour on progrock.com
    https://podcasts.progrock.com/post-a...re-happy-hour/

Gordon Haskell - "You've got to keep the groove in your head and play a load of bollocks instead"
    I blame Wynton, what was the question?
    There are only 10 types of people in the World, those who understand binary and those that don't.

I have Geez's address. I am sending to everyone who requested. Anyone who would like to communicate (ie. drop a card, etc) with him via snail mail who has not already indicated, please chime in.

This is VERY much appreciated!

Please include me. My only interactions with Geezer have been when I referenced the film "The King of Hearts" and he corrected me that there's no "The" in the title. But he and I are of approximately the same vintage, so I'd like to drop him a card.

Quote Originally Posted by zappaeverafter View Post
    I have Geez's address. I am sending to everyone who requested. Anyone who would like to communicate (ie. drop a card, etc) with him via snail mail who has not already indicated, please chime in.
    Send me a copy. Dale was working on it but hasn't got back to me yet.
    NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF STUPID PEOPLE IN LARGE GROUPS!

please include me as well