Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: PROGEEZER Take 3,4,5,6, etc.

Member since March 2004 mozo-pg's Avatar
    I am not alone but I deeply miss the levity and intelligence and humanity Steve brought to PE - and wit and humour. I feel terrible that he's in an assisted living facility. I hope he's finding some respite, enjoying music and taking small pleasures (hopefully he can score some pot to achieve some levity).
    Long live the Geezer. One of my favourite person on PE

Any updates on Steve?
    What can this strange device be? When I touch it, it brings forth a sound.

Thought I'd ping this thread, see if anyone has updates or if not, wants to add best wishes
    If you're actually reading this then chances are you already have my last album but if NOT and you're curious:
    https://battema.bandcamp.com/

Also, Ephemeral Sun: it's a thing and we like making things that might be your thing: http://www.ephemeralsun.com

I haven't had contact with Steve nor heard any updates since fall. John, if you are going to do any reaching out, please include my best wishes. We do miss his irascible and sundry behavior here and other mutual touch points.

Quote Originally Posted by mozo-pg View Post
    I am not alone but I deeply miss the levity and intelligence and humanity Steve brought to PE - and wit and humour. I feel terrible that he's in an assisted living facility. I hope he's finding some respite, enjoying music and taking small pleasures (hopefully he can score some pot to achieve some levity).
    Long live the Geezer. One of my favourite person on PE

Any updates on Steve?
    If steve is alllowed medical/therapeutical use of marijuana , it should lead him to paradise.

Didd anyone receive an answer from rthe snail mail they sent?
    my music collection increased tenfolds when I switched from drug-addicts to complete nutcases.

Member since March 2004 mozo-pg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Trane View Post
    If steve is alllowed medical/therapeutical use of marijuana , it should lead him to paradise.

Didd anyone receive an answer from rthe snail mail they sent?
    I didn't expect a reply to my card but I'm sure he got it and likely enjoyed all the cards of support from folks on this thread.
    I hope he does have access to some pot as that was a daily routine for Steve.
    What can this strange device be? When I touch it, it brings forth a sound.

Quote Originally Posted by mozo-pg View Post
    I didn't expect a reply to my card but I'm sure he got it and likely enjoyed all the cards of support from folks on this thread.
    I hope he does have access to some pot as that was a daily routine for Steve.
    That was Steve's hourly routine:
    Dave Sr.

I prefer Nature to Human Nature

Quote Originally Posted by adap2it View Post
    That was Steve's hourly routine:
    Love it, Dave, love it!

I left a message on Steve's phone a couple weeks ago - no reply, but at least his number is still active; that's a good sign .
    Lou

Awarded the Krusty Brand Seal of Approval. It's not just good, it's good enough.