Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: PROGEEZER Take 3,4,5,6, etc.

Banned
    Hey Steve, glad you have come back. If you haven’t done it, check out this on DVD:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I'm sorry, misspelled the title, it's of course The geese and the ghost, but it's close enough.

I am breathing a sigh of relief so I'll belay the snark for later. Good to hear from you Geez and my hopes for a swift and steady recovery.
    I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down.'- Bob Newhart

good to hear from you!

keep an eye out for the new album from The Dear Hunter!

Quote Originally Posted by adap2it View Post
    Good to see you back Steve..planning on going to Progday?
    Last year was probably his last year unless he pulls one of those Jesus from the dead things.
    NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF STUPID PEOPLE IN LARGE GROUPS!

Bisous04.gif Long Live Steve
    Last edited by Trane; 03-01-2020 at 03:43 PM.
    my music collection increased tenfolds when I switched from drug-addicts to complete nutcases.

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    Good to hear from you, Steve. I figured it just took a while to get set up there, but we missed you. Good to have you back!

I haven't been here as much as I used to, so this news is rather shocking.

Sending all of the happiest vibes your way, Steve. I'll throw in a virtual hug and fist bump, as well. Wishing all the best.
    Music isn't about chops, or even about talent - it's about sound and the way that sound communicates to people. Mike Keneally

Member since March 2004 mozo-pg's Avatar
    Don't forget Steve, when you have the new chair, find a space to relax and have a decent toke!! The place is not the same without you, looking forward to your return when you're ready.
    What can this strange device be? When I touch it, it brings forth a sound (2112)

Good news! Wish you all the best and hope to see you around more often.
    Interviewer of reprobate ne'er-do-well musicians of the long-haired rock n' roll persuasion at: www.velvetthunder.co.uk and former scribe at Classic Rock Society. Only vaguely aware of anything other than music.

*** Join me in the Garden of Delights for 3 hours of tune-spinning... every Saturday at 5pm EST on Deep Nuggets radio! www.deepnuggets.com ***

Good to see the Mayor of PE back at his post. Wishing you the best...
    -Pete
    You say Mega Ultra Deluxe Special Limited Edition Extended Autographed 5-LP, 3-CD, 4-DVD, 2-BlueRay, 4-Cassette, five 8-Track, MP4 Download plus Demos, Outtakes, Booklet, T-Shirt and Guitar Pick Gold-Leafed Box Set Version like it's a bad thing...

I'd say "Welcome back," Steve, but you've never really been gone. This place is pervaded with you.
    Cobra handling and cocaine use are a bad mix.

Good to hear from you Steve.
    Some of the threads around here have become unruly without you 'guiding wisdom'
    "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
    -- Aristotle
    Nostalgia, you know, ain't what it used to be. Furthermore, they tells me, it never was.
    “A Man Who Does Not Read Has No Appreciable Advantage Over the Man Who Cannot Read” - Mark Twain

Dang. Good to hear from you, Geez.

Hey Steve. Jane & I send our love. Might pay you a visit this June if you are up to it.

Steve! It's so good to hear from you, and such a relief too. Been trying to stay up to date via the other Progeezer threads, but an update from the Geeze himself -- well, it just made my morning.

This place just has not been the same without you. Keep hanging in there, and take care of yourself please. You are loved around here.

AAAaaannnddd ... he's back!!

STEVE, first post now that you're back - let us know how you're doing!
    Last edited by Duncan Glenday; 03-02-2020 at 12:41 PM.
    Regards,

Duncan

Big bro, so glad to see your post. We all need an assist to live, you just need more physical assistance.

It is an honor to interact and be your friend Steve.

NEARfest Officer Emeritus Nearfest2's Avatar
    Good to hear from you Steve. I hope you are allowed to wear your Speedo in there. Maybe I'm not...
    Chad

I'm still acclimating to this assisted living place (not well, which should be no surprise to anyone who knows me), so it will be a while before I get both my sense of humor and my verbosity back to post much.

Coop - ask me in June :-).
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

President Harry S. Truman

Cheers, grand ol' bud
    If you're actually reading this then chances are you already have my last album but if NOT and you're curious:
    https://battema.bandcamp.com/

Also, Ephemeral Sun: it's a thing and we like making things that might be your thing: https://ephemeralsun.bandcamp.com

Geez, are they allowing you to partake the noble herb?
    I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down.'- Bob Newhart

Rosemary?
    If you're actually reading this then chances are you already have my last album but if NOT and you're curious:
    https://battema.bandcamp.com/

Also, Ephemeral Sun: it's a thing and we like making things that might be your thing: https://ephemeralsun.bandcamp.com