Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NJProghouse Presents BIG BIG TRAIN w/special guests IZZ!

No place near to me. I guess I'll have to get the DVD.

Quote Originally Posted by Amy View Post
    They do, but some browsers aren’t allowing it to show at this time. Being worked on!
    As of now, at least Safari and Chrome should allow the date to be displayed.
    I'm using Chrome and checked in Safari (iPhone) and I don't see it (I even tried Chrome and Firefox on Linux). It seems kind of strange that it would be browser specific. Maybe a mobile vs. desktop issue but it doesn't seem like that's the case. As far as I can tell it's just plain not there. It could a regional issue I suppose but since I'm in the region that date would be most relevant to that's not ideal.

Quote Originally Posted by PixelDelirium View Post
    I'm using Chrome and checked in Safari (iPhone) and I don't see it (I even tried Chrome and Firefox on Linux). It seems kind of strange that it would be browser specific. Maybe a mobile vs. desktop issue but it doesn't seem like that's the case. As far as I can tell it's just plain not there. It could a regional issue I suppose but since I'm in the region that date would be most relevant to that's not ideal.
    it is actually really odd behavior - using the same browser, i see all the dates (at least i think it is all of them) when i am at home. but if i remote into work, i only see RoSfest and Quebec. Luckily, the good folk here ProgEars let me know the NJ show and i snagged four 5th row seats. me = happy.

Quote Originally Posted by kenschwartz View Post
    it is actually really odd behavior - using the same browser, i see all the dates (at least i think it is all of them) when i am at home. but if i remote into work, i only see RoSfest and Quebec. Luckily, the good folk here ProgEars let me know the NJ show and i snagged four 5th row seats. me = happy.
    Yeah weird. I have tried Chrome, Firefox, Edge and Safari and they all only show Quebec and ROSFest. Glad I spotted the info here on PE also!

Hi,

On a related note, the NJ Proghouse is also hosting a show with Nektar (at Roxy & Dukes Roadhouse) the previous evening. So, for anyone thinking of traveling in, it should be easy to catch Nektar on Saturday night and this BBT/IZZ concert the following evening. (The two venues are less than four miles from one another and the hotel deal .)

I believe that tickets for the Nektar show are scheduled to go on sale this coming Tuesday, BTW.

Also, our host hotel discount applies from Saturday (check-in) through Monday (check-out). Here's the direct link for booking:

https://bit.ly/372zywk

Thanks and hope to see many of you that weekend,

Alan

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    I got 4 tix in the fifth row.

Hey, I don’t suppose the venue is BYOB, anyone know?

Quote Originally Posted by JKL2000 View Post
    I got 4 tix in the fifth row.

Hey, I don’t suppose the venue is BYOB, anyone know?
    It is not. Beer and wine will be available for purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Roth View Post
    Yeah weird. I have tried Chrome, Firefox, Edge and Safari and they all only show Quebec and ROSFest. Glad I spotted the info here on PE also!
    Now I see it on the home page but still not on the "live" page. I guess that's a bit better.

Looks like a 2nd show has been added on Monday May 18th. Still about 150 tix available for the Sunday date.

Last edited by Dan Roth; 02-19-2020 at 10:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Roth View Post
    Looks like a 2nd show has been added on Monday May 18th. Still about 150 tix available for the Sunday date.

Hi Dan (and all),

Yes, this is correct. Monday's show will be a different set (from Sunday's), BTW.

Thanks and hope to see quite a few PE folks at the shows,

Alan

Alan, I bought tix for both NJ shows, but are you using two different ticketing systems? I’m having trouble finding one of the emails with my tix.

Alan, I bought tix for both NJ shows, but are you using two different ticketing systems? I’m having trouble finding one of the emails with my tix.
    Hi Jed,

Thanks for buying tickets for both shows. Ticketing for both shows is from the same system (SimpleTix), where you can also see all NJ Proghouse shows for which currents are also currently on sale:

https://proglion.simpletix.com/

I hope this helps.

Take care and look forward to seeing you in May,

Alan

Got my tix for both shows! Can't wait!!

Quote Originally Posted by progfan915 View Post
    Got my tix for both shows! Can't wait!!
    Me too - these should really be great shows!

Me too - these should really be great shows!
    Absolutely! Over this past year BBT has climbed up into my top 5 bands of all time. Bumping Yes to 6th place!!

Wow! I got front row tickets for the second show just now (I completely forgot about it this morning). It doesn't seem to be selling as quickly as the first show so far. The promise of a different set list definitely sold it for me. Well, I'll be on the left side front row for the first night and right side front row for the second.

Quote Originally Posted by progfan915 View Post
    Absolutely! Over this past year BBT has climbed up into my top 5 bands of all time. Bumping Yes to 6th place!!
    WHAT??!!!?!