Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: New Rick Wakeman prog album

Quote Originally Posted by Fracktured View Post
    Those samples sound to me like a rip off of Eccentric Orbit.
    ROFLMAO!!!

That's it, I'm suing Wakeman! I'll get Taurus' attorneys to represent me and get legal counsel from Roger Dean.

Bill

The samples sound okay but to my ears, merely typical Wakeman solos on top of a hard-rock backing. At least the synth sounds are good.

Just got my RICK WAKEMAN - BOX FULL of Boots, simply said: Fantastic! My copy #144 is signed by Rick, box is nicely packaged and presented in 5.5" x 4.5" Lavish clam shell.

So far I've heard about 4 of them and sound quality is excellent. Highly recommended for die hard Rick fans! A nice addition to my Collection indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Rajaz View Post
    Just got my RICK WAKEMAN - BOX FULL of Boots, simply said: Fantastic! My copy #144 is signed by Rick, box is nicely packaged and presented in 5.5" x 4.5" Lavish clam shell.

So far I've heard about 4 of them and sound quality is excellent. Highly recommended for die hard Rick fans! A nice addition to my Collection indeed.
    You're lucky you got one. You must have pre-ordered? Seems like they are sold out already with some scalper prices on Amazon and Ebay. Anyway enjoy it!

Quote Originally Posted by Sputnik View Post
    ROFLMAO!!!

That's it, I'm suing Wakeman! I'll get Taurus' attorneys to represent me and get legal counsel from Roger Dean.

Bill
    Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Rick must be a fan. [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Fracktured View Post
    Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Rick must be a fan.
    That must be it!!

Quote Originally Posted by arturs View Post
    You're lucky you got one. You must have pre-ordered? Seems like they are sold out already with some scalper prices on Amazon and Ebay. Anyway enjoy it!
    I got it from Amazon Canada, who actually send me a "suggested buy" banner by pure coincidence. No, I missed the pre-order window so yeah I was lucky alright !