Hi! Paul has been helping with the show for 6 years now! I've been producing it since May of 1991. It's on this Sunday 01/12/20 (heading copied, forgot to change it!) (every Sunday) form 10pm to 12am EST on Radio Fairfax at www.fcac.org/radio-fairfax and on Cable in No. Virginia (COX, Verizon) I'm serving some random picks from my collection and Paul has recreated the 1st show he did with me. We hope you'll join us and hopefully we'll appease your appetite for some progressive music. Here's a copy of what he posted:

It's..RADIO TIME.(PROG ROCK DINER, Proudly since 1991)
10PM-12AM Midnight EST EVERY SUNDAY, this one 01/12/2020.

LINK to bookmark - same time every week:

www.fcac.org/radio-fairfax - and hit LISTEN LIVE Same link
and time every week. All On NOVA cable TV audio (check with
your cable co for RADIO FAIRFA as well in Northern VA, as
well as on the Internet. The whole shootin' match is produced
by Deb Sears.
----------------------
♫ shtoink ♫ bangbang

10PM-11PM EST Deb ♀ playz:
----------------------
Deluge Grander
Kuan
Steve Hackett
Hawkwind
----------------------
♫ bangbangbang ♪♪♫ fugroon

11pm-12 Midnight Pauly ♂ 6th ANNIVERSARY - replays his very first show (warts and all) as it has been almost exactly 6
years and @ 312 shows!
----------------------
The Deer Leader
Pocket Orchestra
Jimi Hendrix
The Magic Band
Guru Guru
----------------------

Requests???? Try us! Ya never know. Anyone that has cool new music they want to promote on the Prog Rock Diner, (includes my 1 hour show) feel free to send 44.1Khz 16 bit CD wavs (all our music is sourced from CDS) files ONLY (no MP3 or 24 bit) and relevant documentation (tune title, artist, release label and date) via wetransfer.com to paul@paulsears.net for
consideration. Hey! We do like to help our friends out!