Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
Results 151 to 154 of 154

Thread: Canterbury Binge MMXX

  1. #151
    Member thedunno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    1,171
    Quote Originally Posted by aith01 View Post
    Thanks for the reminder, Zapp man. I really liked their previous releases so this one is on my list. I'm debating whether to get the digital release, or go for the CD if there is one.

    Anyone know if a physical release is planned?
    https://www.facebook.com/HomunculusR...ype=3&sfnsn=mo

    Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A405FN met Tapatalk

  2. #152
    Quote Originally Posted by thedunno View Post
    https://www.facebook.com/HomunculusR...ype=3&sfnsn=mo

    Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A405FN met Tapatalk
    Yeehaw! Thank you, Joost.

  3. #153
    Quote Originally Posted by aith01 View Post
    Thanks for the reminder, Zapp man. I really liked their previous releases so this one is on my list. I'm debating whether to get the digital release, or go for the CD if there is one.

    Anyone know if a physical release is planned?
    There is a CD as our friend Dunno just showed. These guys are so subtle and intelligent, that one cannot avoid multiple listens with each record they release. I think this is their best.

  4. #154
    Quote Originally Posted by Zappathustra View Post
    There is a CD as our friend Dunno just showed. These guys are so subtle and intelligent, that one cannot avoid multiple listens with each record they release. I think this is their best.
    Very cool. I'm excited to hear it.

    Think I'll spin their other albums while I wait in the meantime.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •