Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 162223242526

Thread: MLB 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Bails View Post
    Exactly my point. He's easily top 5.
    Aside from Ruth being #1, I think many of the remaining top ten could be interchangeable.
    "The White Zone is for loading and unloading only. If you got to load or unload go to the White Zone!"

https://www.cnn.com/videos/business/...e-lkl-intv.cnn

Larry King interviewing Hank Aaron.
    WANTED: Sig-worthy quote.

Quote Originally Posted by Tangram View Post
    RIP Hammer. One of the all time greats. Hall of Famers are passing at an alarming rate lately.
    I saw the late great Henry Aaron "HAMMER" one out of Connie Mack Stadium at my second ever live baseball game--- so I Thank Hank for quite the eternal memory

The Phillies have re-signed JT Realmuto to a 5-year, $115.5 million contract.

Yay!
    Music isn't about chops, or even about talent - it's about sound and the way that sound communicates to people. Mike Keneally

Just saw that. I know the Braves were rumored to be in the mix (though that’s been said of all the big free agent sluggers).

I also saw that MLBPA nixed the universal DH? That move does not seem to support the interest of the players.

I’ll argue it doesn’t support the interests of the fans, either. But, hey, I get that some folks like watching pitchers “hit” and managers utilize the double switch.
    I want to dynamite your mind with love tonight.