Thread: AAJ: John Kelman’s Best Releases of 2019

AAJ: John Kelman’s Best Releases of 2019

Hello everyone! For those interested, my best releases of 2019 list was published this morning at All About Jazz. Ten picks from the titles I reviewed this year, plus a whole lot more that I wish I’d reviewed but couldn’t.

Hope you enjoy, here’s the list.
    John Kelman
    Senior Contributor, All About Jazz since 2004
    Freelance writer/photographer

Well, thanks! I realize I am losing my cache- I have heard exactly none of your top 10, but I sure have a guide as to what to get now.
    I'm not lazy. I just work so fast I'm always done.

Quote Originally Posted by Dana5140 View Post
    Well, thanks! I realize I am losing my cache- I have heard exactly none of your top 10, but I sure have a guide as to what to get now.
    They’re really not my top 10; just the best of the stuff I was able to review. Everything else in the lists that come after (which I simply wasn’t well enough to review) are just as deserving of your attention.

But thanks for reading....and for posting!
    John Kelman

Quote Originally Posted by jkelman View Post
    Hello everyone! For those interested, my best releases of 2019 list was published this morning at All About Jazz. Ten picks from the titles I reviewed this year, plus a whole lot more that I wish I’d reviewed but couldn’t.

Hope you enjoy, here’s the list.
    Enjoyed reading your top ten list for 2019. Thanks again for your reviews & hard work (despite having CFS) and have a Happy 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by starless and bible black View Post
    Enjoyed reading your top ten list for 2019. Thanks again for your reviews & hard work (despite having CFS) and have a Happy 2020.
    Thanks....but just to be clear it wasn’t a top 10: first, ten titles I’d reviewed, followed by a whack more that I wish I had. In alphabetical order, all of the titles listed have significance to me.

But thanks, glad you enjoyed it! ...and happy new year to you and yours!
    John Kelman