Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Hooffoot up on Bandcamp!

Quote Originally Posted by Steve F. View Post
    That's because it actually costs USD $15.00 to ship to Canada!
    Well, Canada is a long way from the USA. Can't use pack mules for that one.
    "If you want to see the true nature of humanity, just look at the internet."

http://www.discogs.com/user/moecurlythanu/collection

Member since March 2004 mozo-pg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by moecurlythanu View Post
    Well, Canada is a long way from the USA. Can't use pack mules for that one.
    Actually, we use Husky dog sleds that have to maneuver all those dam Igloos!

Steve, I know it's at a fair price at cost but it used to cost a small fraction of shipping costs 8-10 years ago ($4). Hard for me to justify the same cost of the CD as the shipping. I think a bulk order is actually more competitive for shipping.
    What can this strange device be? When I touch it, it brings forth a sound.

Quote Originally Posted by mozo-pg View Post

Steve, I know it's at a fair price at cost but it used to cost a small fraction of shipping costs 8-10 years ago ($4). Hard for me to justify the same cost of the CD as the shipping. I think a bulk order is actually more competitive for shipping.
    I am simply confirming to you how pricey the current international postal rates from the USA actually are.

I like them even less than you do; they affect me even more directly than they affect you....
    Steve F.

www.waysidemusic.com
    www.cuneiformrecords.com

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

This space for rent: Well established location. Perfect opportunity for an up and coming smart-ass to benefit from our years of provocation!

"You run a great label, but sometimes you go out of your way to be a jerk." - Jed Levin

"Death to false 'support the scene' prog!"

please add 'imo' wherever you like, to avoid offending those easily offended.

Got the CD today and gave it a first spin. Wow, terrific album! Both my wife and I loved it from start to finish. This is going to get a lot of spins over the coming weeks. Definitely worth the wait after the CD snafu.

Bill