Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My New Interview With Frank Wyatt

Banned

My New Interview With Frank Wyatt

To state that Frank is a climate change denier is a very narrow view of what he said. What he said is that the scientific incompetent have been persuaded by politics. To disagree with that statement is denial in itself. I personally believe that we are not using the tools at our disposal to increase our probability of survival given whatever man or non-man made disaster happens. Climate change regurgitators are for the most part not contributing to the needed adaptation required for survival of what the universe throws at us.

Quote Originally Posted by Firth View Post
    To state that Frank is a climate change denier is a very narrow view of what he said. What he said is that the scientific incompetent have been persuaded by politics. To disagree with that statement is denial in itself. I personally believe that we are not using the tools at our disposal to increase our probability of survival given whatever man or non-man made disaster happens. Climate change regurgitators are for the most part not contributing to the needed adaptation required for survival of what the universe throws at us.
    Agreed.

Didn't Kit Watkins play on the album? That right there says loads about how close those two must be, considering Kit's own strongly-held (and expressed through his music) beliefs (which I'm guessing are 180 degrees from Frank's in some areas.)
    I'm holding out for the Wilson-mixed 5.1 super-duper walletbuster special anniversary extra adjectives edition.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulrus View Post
    Didn't Kit Watkins play on the album? That right there says loads about how close those two must be, considering Kit's own strongly-held (and expressed through his music) beliefs (which I'm guessing are 180 degrees from Frank's in some areas.)
    Yes, Kit plays on the title-track.