Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nektar - The Other Side (2020) Cherry Red Rec./Esoteric Antenna (New Studio Allbum)

WOW thought I would never see this band but a Saturday night (Feb 8) on the Manchvegas strip for $25 clams no less! Now we just have to get GONG over here next...…..

Saw them at Progstock last year, highly recommended.

If you can check them out, they do Roye Albrighton justice and honor his memory well. Ladies doing the backing vocals are a charm.

Saw them at Orion Studios Sunday night. Absolutely fantastic. Listened to the new vinyl last night. Incredibly wonderful recording. Great material and stellar production. This show far exceeded the Progstock performance. Maybe the intimacy, or the perfect sound, or the killer video/lighting, or the tighter performance, or goddamn everything! And yes, Richie does Roye justice in spades.
    JG

"MARKLAR!"

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Giant View Post
    Richie does Roye justice in spades.
    Ryche
    Orange is the new stupid.

Saw them at Orion Studios Sunday night. Absolutely fantastic. Listened to the new vinyl last night. Incredibly wonderful recording. Great material and stellar production. This show far exceeded the Progstock performance. Maybe the intimacy, or the perfect sound, or the killer video/lighting, or the tighter performance, or goddamn everything! And yes, Richie does Roye justice in spades.
    where did you get the vinyl? I pledged for my vinyl copy and haven't received any notification of shipping.
    Soundcloud page: Open Window, musical meanderings https://soundcloud.com/precipice Bandcamp: https://richardhermans.bandcamp.com

^ I pledged for the CD, and it hasn't shown yet either. Has anyone gotten their pledge items?

Quote Originally Posted by moecurlythanu View Post
    ^ I pledged for the CD, and it hasn't shown yet either. Has anyone gotten their pledge items?
    Not here. So far, the only thing I got was the MP3s prior to the holiday. They're still pulling things together, from what I understand. Mo stated something to that effect.

Preorders are going out tomorrow. Official release is January 24.

Everything was for sale at the show.
    JG

"MARKLAR!"

Everything was for sale at the show.
    Which is why I asked about the preorders to start with. Such had already been inferred upthread.
    "If you want to see the true nature of humanity, just look at the internet."

http://www.discogs.com/user/moecurlythanu/collection

^^ Yes, those were prerelease copies they brought with them. The post I made just about about the date came directly from Mo.

Ditto, great show and picked up the new colored vinyl at the merch table, really fine stuff especially sides 3 and 4.
    A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice.