Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Reaction channels on YouTube...

Quote Originally Posted by BravadoNJ View Post
    people are doing anything to make money on the internet these days.
    these people use classic rock band fans to up their view on YouTube so they make money.
    they usually pretend they never heard the song before but that's BS-
    because they seems to know what comes next and are ready with comments.
    Nah...not the ones I watch. Lost in Vegas guys grew up on hip hop and have stopped the show to state they've heard songs before. I like these guys...they give a good take on what they listen to as well as breakdown lyrics if that's your thing. Andy n Alex are 20-21 years old so it's no surprise they haven't heard a lot of classics. I know there are a lot of reaction channels, but I don't care about them. These 2 work for me so I'm gonna keep enjoying...for now!
    "Who would have thought a whale would be so heavy?" - Moe

Proud Member since 2/2002 UnderAGlassMoon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Klonk View Post
    Nah...not the ones I watch. Lost in Vegas guys grew up on hip hop and have stopped the show to state they've heard songs before. I like these guys...they give a good take on what they listen to as well as breakdown lyrics if that's your thing. Andy n Alex are 20-21 years old so it's no surprise they haven't heard a lot of classics. I know there are a lot of reaction channels, but I don't care about them. These 2 work for me so I'm gonna keep enjoying...for now!
    Gotta agree with ya. I haven't seen the Vegas guys, but will check them out. I really do enjoy Andy and Alex. I was about their age when I really started getting into Rush, so I like watching their reactions to them as well as other ones they do. Takes me back to when I was a mere child of music.
    Eric: "What the hell Hutch, it's all Rush, what if we wanted a little variety?"

Hutch: "Rush is variety, Bitch! Rule number one: in my van, its Rush! All Rush, all the time...no exceptions."

From "Fanboys" 2009.

Quote Originally Posted by UnderAGlassMoon View Post
    Gotta agree with ya. I haven't seen the Vegas guys, but will check them out. I really do enjoy Andy and Alex. I was about their age when I really started getting into Rush, so I like watching their reactions to them as well as other ones they do. Takes me back to when I was a mere child of music.
    Same here buddy.
    "Who would have thought a whale would be so heavy?" - Moe