Thread: Autumn/Phoenix

Autumn/Phoenix

Hello friends and/or fans,

This is my fall release - coming out shortly after U.S. Thanksgiving (in December). As you and PE are so special to us, here is an early listen.

You can feel free to share the stream link below, which will be public next week anyway. Click the cover image on the splash page to get the album's music player.

Kimara Sajn - "Autumn/Phoenix"

http://www.precognitiverecords.com/AutumnPhoenix

We hope you're able to listen to the whole album in one sitting, comfortably. And that you find it an enjoyable 40 minutes or so

Thanks to everyone here at PE for the friendship, support and progressive ears

Ta,

Kim
    And the code is a play, a play is a song, a song is a film, a film is a dance...

Bump... just in case...
    And the code is a play, a play is a song, a song is a film, a film is a dance...

Thanks for the reminder, Kim! I usually browse PE at work and don't have the opportunity to listen to music until I get home -- and then I forget.

I'm listening now as I type this.

New music from you is always worth the time for an attentive listen.

I will be ordering this in the near future, along with some other items.

I hope you get some enjoyment from it

final bumpity bump....

BACK AGAIN, SORRY:

There is now this (w/ a loving shout out to Amy B) - a little EP featuring two new tracks for your amusement and mine. It's only on Soundcloud at the moment. Perhaps a teaser for a new thing next year? Here's to a new thing next year for all of us.

The Beat In Your Heart is a brand spanking new track just completed a week ago or so.

I should also mention that "Autumn/Phoenix" did indeed officially come out, as predicted, on Dec. 11th (on our 37th anniversary). You can read about that on our site here: http://www.precognitiverecords.com/news.html

A stream for those who missed any of the above is here: http://www.precognitiverecords.com/AutumnPhoenix

I hope this music does something special to you and your day

Stay decent,

Kim
    Last edited by Polypet; 01-01-2020 at 04:56 PM.

This has vanished, apparently... anyways... happy holidays everybody!

A Happy New Year bump - music for the upcoming (we hope and trust) most excellent new year

In case folks are missing anything - surely not - and didn't see the other older thread, here is a sneak preview of our upcoming May release:

+1 - "Voodoo Ruins"
    http://www.precognitiverecords.com/VoodooRuins

As always, click the cover splash image to get into the player and details.

Some of you may enjoy it. I'd also encourage folks to check out "Autumn/Phoenix" referenced earlier in this thread. I think it's a very nice set of music for solo piano and tape. I hope you also find it so.

Thanks so much for listening. We very much appreciate the support and our musical friendships here at PE.

Peace trout (w/sauce) to one and all,

Kim

Rare of us to share demos but hopefully this will bring some cheer... stay safe everybody!

http://paperjam.biz/redballoon/?p=1170
    Last edited by Polypet; 03-24-2020 at 08:48 PM.

Thanks Kim. Quite a lot of your music often has a calming, soothing effect (at least for me), so it has become part of my de-stress listening habits.

Hope you and your family are staying safe and healthy. Keep us posted please.

I'm glad to know that you're enjoying the music and that it brings some peace and calm. This particular music has been a soothing thing in my head for awhile. It was nice to have a demo made of it. I'll probably not do any more with it, actually. Things are so topsy turvy right now. But i thought sharing it might give people some joy and heartful support.

The album due for May might get released earlier or even electronically at this point. We'll see how things go moving forward. For now, know that you can stream it via the link above.

Also Autumn/Phoenix, my solo piano album from late last year is a fairly meditative and tranquil set. If one is looking for that. The upcoming one is more of a rock affair and gets kind of abstract, as we often do.

I hope everyone is staying safe and able to weather this particular storm. It is a global one and we're all in it together. Perhaps music and art will serve as a balm for us all.

We're fine here, although Seattle is an epicentre for the virus, as you may know. So things are tense and scary. Keeping our sense of humour, faith and love so far

All the best to you and you family, man.

Kim