Thread: Beer snobs

Banned

Beer snobs

Lets hear about your favorite beers. I'm in KC, Tank 7, a local brew is a great one. Free State Brewery in college town (Lawrence, KS) has some excellent brews.

Do you like IPA's, Stouts, Porters, or Lagers. Currently, I'm a stout person. However, tastes change.

Orange Tick Squasher Buddhabreath's Avatar
    As of late I’ve really been enjoying the local (Maryland) Brewer’s Art Resurrection Ale in cans, ~7% ABV but doesn’t taste it. Nice malt and well balanced IMO.
    The combined fortunes of the world's 26 richest individuals reached $1.4 trillion last year — the same amount as the total wealth of the 3.8 billion poorest people.

Buddhabreath's Rescued from Oblivion album from the 80's. The critics are raving (raving mad that is).
    Do you have what it take to survive I Can't Stand My Own Mind? Hint: smoke something strong first...

there's already a thread.......FWIW.
    "And this is the chorus.....or perhaps it's a bridge...."

I'm such a beer snob that I won't drink any. None of it is good enough for me.
    Maka ki ecela tehani yanke lo!

Grumpyprogfan, get your ass over to the thread. We're three beers ahead of you.
    I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down.'- Bob Newhart