Thread: old time TV

old time TV

Who said e yach e? On what show, TIA>

Member Emeritus (A.M.P.) rcarlberg's Avatar
    Wot eh? What language is that?

Always liked old Twilight Zones, I Love Lucy, Dark Shadows, My Favorite Martian, Dobie Gillis. MeTV plays a lot of Andy Griffith and Leave It to Beaver, which are better now as nostalgia than they used to be as entertainment.

Also a huge fan of Whose Line Is It Anyway?

Seems to me I remember when the kids from the show met up, or needed to holler to each other they said this phrase. I never saw it spelled, it is in my head as a memory though. Lassie? Rin Tin Tin? Our Gang? Someone will know maybe. Gotta be of age though.

Quote Originally Posted by fiberman View Post
    Seems to me I remember when the kids from the show met up, or needed to holler to each other they said this phrase. I never saw it spelled, it is in my head as a memory though. Lassie? Rin Tin Tin? Our Gang? Someone will know maybe. Gotta be of age though.
    You may need to give a better description of the show.

What was it that Jeff and Porky used to yell to each other when they met? (Lassie)

The cry was "Eee-Yaw-Kee!", which, a correspondent of Tom Rettig told me, was something that Tom and his friends used to yell to each other back in Rettig's old neighborhood.

Got it!

Showing my age..........but, WOW! what a memory. I didn't even remember the show was called Jeff's Collie then.
    Last edited by fiberman; 1 Week Ago at 12:36 AM.

WANTED: Sig-worthy quote.