Thread: Thieves' Kitchen - Genius Loci

Thieves' Kitchen - Genius Loci

Looks like there is a new TK album coming out on the 23rd. Don't really know anything about it except what's on their page (https://thieveskitchen.wordpress.com/), but I preordered it anyway. Figured others here might want to know about it.

That's excellent news! I felt 'Clockwork Universe' (which I just listened to the other day) was their crowning achievement so far, love their symph meets Canterbury sound, loved every track on that album. Not very often a band can have such good musicianship, composition, and vocals all at the same time. Definite autobuy for me!

Thanks for the update. Love this band. They remind me of National Health (one of my favorite bands). I will order this without hearing a note as I know this will be awesome.

Awesome! The Clockwork Universe was a wonderful CD, so I’m definitely looking forward to this.

Jon Neudorf
    I'm in as well.

Very exciting to hear! I also loved Clockwork Universe, actually just spun it the other day. I'm definitely in for this new one!

Bill

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Looking forward to it. Have loved everything they've done so far.
    No matter what anyone says, you are the decider of how you will listen to music.

At 75 years old with way too much music in my house already for one so chronologically challenged, I'm down to about 6-8 autobuy bands, and for the last year or so, and continuing until I'm horizontal, that's ALL I buy now.

I will buy this.
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

President Harry S. Truman