Thread: Sacred Reich - Awakened

Sacred Reich - Awakened

One of my favorite metal bands from days of yore. Always had great socially conscious lyrics and cool songs to boot. This is their first album in 23 years and only their fifth overall.

Got to see them years ago in Scottsdale years ago on one of the rare shows they were doing at the time and they killed it. Since then they have been a bit more active, playing a few festivals in Europe and such but not a lot. I've looked up some setlists from recent shows and they still won't play anything from their last album Heal which I think is one of their best but oh well.

Anyway, here's a new one Divide and Conquer.

Carry On My Blood-Ejaculating Son - JKL2000

Ignorance and Surf Nicaragua were great releases at their time. Saw them live two years ago, in their "30 years of Ignorance" tour (for history's sake), and they were very good.
    Macht das ohr auf!

COSMIC EYE RECORDS

Quote Originally Posted by spacefreak View Post
    Ignorance and Surf Nicaragua were great releases at their time. Saw them live two years ago, in their "30 years of Ignorance" tour (for history's sake), and they were very good.
    For me it was The American Way that sealed the deal BITD. They are playing here at the end of Oct. with GWAR - added bonus as they are, well, they are GWAR. Not much to be said there. 21 bucks for four bands, not a bad deal and SR surely can bring it.

Found this so it seems they have played some of the songs from Heal. Really dig Blue Suit, Brown Shoes - "Racist, you piece of shit". Phil doesn't mince words and I think Wiley is underrated as a guitarist.

Carry On My Blood-Ejaculating Son - JKL2000