Thread: RIP Nicky Wonder aka Nick Walusko

RIP Nicky Wonder aka Nick Walusko

Man, this one hits me really hard, an immensely talented guy gone way before his time -

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/m...ituary-868888/

This one should have some prog geek appeal

only 59, very sad.

Over the years I've hoped that there might be some new Wondermints music...ah well

RIP Nicky

Brilliant musician gone too soon (that should be some kind of official mantra). RIP to one of the Wondermints Lazarus that brought back Brian Wilson from the dead.
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

President Harry S. Truman

Quote Originally Posted by philsunset View Post
    Over the years I've hoped that there might be some new Wondermints music...ah well

RIP Nicky
    I was thinking that the Brian Wilson thing was winding down soon and hoping the 'Mints would be picking back up too. They are on my bucket list of bands to see.

Another Nick Walusko related project that gets a lot of plays in our house is a solo record by Elliot Easton's Tiki Gods (from The Cars) - Easton Island. Nick prouduced, played guitar and co-wrote about half of the album and it's stellar.

Quote Originally Posted by progholio View Post

Another Nick Walusko related project that gets a lot of plays in our house is a solo record by Elliot Easton's Tiki Gods (from The Cars) - Easton Island. Nick prouduced, played guitar and co-wrote about half of the album and it's stellar.

You gave me a copy of that. It is very good. Without the liner notes I didn't know of Nick's participation in that project. Well damn.